• No

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I wouldn't mind it!

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Golem

Skeletron Prime
Hey guys,

I personally love the way drills look and sound. The only drawbacks are that they can get Legendary and more importantly, they become obsolete. This thread is a small addition that will please a lot of people. It would be crafted at a Lizahrd Altar withh 1 Picksaw and it can be crafted back into the Picksaw.

Drillsaw:
34 Melee Damage
210% Drill Power
125% Axe Power
Use Time: 15 [Very Fast]
+ 1 Range
"Not to be confused with a Drax"

I know this is small addition but it would please so many people. Thanks for reading guys, if you have any suggestions, questions or feedback please feel free to leave it below.

Golem

Not gonna lie confused it with the Drax for a minute XD but it would be kinda cool. I like the drills myself but been using the picksaw since its a beast

'pickaxes are better than drills because drils r noisy' -Unknown

But I wouldn't mind this. Support! :)

PickSaw.gif
My first sprite posted to the TCF, don't hate! :)
Possible Sprite? Maybe? :)

Another thing I'd suggest is ramping up the mining speed to 50% quicker than the normal speed
They need to do this with all HM drills because they are underpowered- pickaxes always mine quicker.

Interesting idea, though i dont really see the point. Then again, there are picks and drills that are exactly the same in the case of the HM ores as well. Idk, why not.

Another thing: just being able to switch between them whenever is a little strange. Maybe make a separate crafting material for the drill?

Hey guys,

I personally love the way drills look and sound. The only drawbacks are that they can get Legendary and more importantly, they become obsolete. This thread is a small addition that will please a lot of people. It would be crafted at a Lizahrd Altar withh 1 Picksaw and it can be crafted back into the Picksaw.

Drillsaw:
34 Melee Damage
210% Drill Power
125% Axe Power
Use Time: 15 [Very Fast]
+ 1 Range
"Not to be confused with a Drax"

I know this is small addition but it would please so many people. Thanks for reading guys, if you have any suggestions, questions or feedback please feel free to leave it below.

Golem
Golem can I use your Drillsaw in my mod
View attachment 24375 My first sprite posted to the TCF, don't hate! :)
Possible Sprite? Maybe? :)
Qw2 can I use your sprite for the Drillsaw in my mod

Back
Top Bottom