tModLoader DROM: The Dead Will Rise Once More

bropower125

Official Terrarian
DROM PIC.png

Welcome to:
DROM
or
The Dead Will Rise Once More

Notice: Drom is on a semi-hold until A) I get a couple new members (Maybe) and B) while I work on something else (something non-terraria (a video game))

Vv vV

So far this mod is very early progress and only has three members. We need more members at the moment but we hope to make this mod just as successful as Tremor or Thorium. So far what we have planned for this mod is a whole new damage type (and if not that a whole revamp of the throwing class with homing and piercing and so much more) and maybe even one more damage type if we get around to it, it's whole uniqueness being each weapon in that damage type will have a special bonus against enemies depending on it's description.
We are also very low on members, we currently have 3.
We need one or two more coders, and one or two spriters, we don't really have any need for artists for anything as you can probably tell by our photo up there.
^
|
|
Update: We're still looking for people so if you want to be a part of this just let me know!

Oh, one last thing! If you are good at video editing and have a youtube channel, you could apply for us here too, having someone to record videos of our mod and showcase new items as they are coming out would be very helpful! In return, you would get to try out the mod before it's release! Another post we need is a beta tester, someone who could test out the mod before a release and check to make sure it works, we would need 3 at most so if you want to do that for this mod let me know!

Also our content list is always being expanded so make sure to comeback and take a look later on too!
Vv___---___vV

Bropower125 (Me) Author + Coder + Spriter

The Death Wish = Spriter (All Around) + Co-Author

Diekonradish = Spriter (Respriting + Spriting)

Ectoplasm.png
Faketoplasm: Material

NightKunai.png
Night's Kunai: Throwing Weapon (Updated Image)

EtherealBlade.png
Ethereal Blade: Sword: Now works fine (UPDATED) (Downsized, kept original image)

FrostKnife.png
Frost Knife: Throwing Weapon, currently does not apply frostburn, needs fixing

HotKnife.png
Hot Knife: Throwing Weapon, currently does not apply On Fire, needs fixing

StarRage.png
Star Rage: Throwing Weapon (WIP) (NEW!)

Puff.png
Puff: Enemy NPC: Now Spawns Naturally! (UPDATED!)

kXJltgo.png
Blood Lust: Staff: Act's like a waterbolt (NEW!)

AquaEdge.png
Aquarius Edge: Sword: New "True" Branch: Pre-HM (NEW!)

AzureBluette.png
Azure Bluette: Sword: Second part of the new true branch: HM (NEW!)

AzureAqua.png
Azure Aqua: Sword: Final Part of the new true branch, use one broken hero sword and the two previous weapons to acquire (NEW!)

Heh forgot to mention this before I put out the download!

AzureCompound.png
Azure Compound, material for Azure/Aqua items. 1 sapphire and 2 obsidian to craft. (NEW!)

(It's also got the bbcode inside in case you want to link it)

(Not sure if you'll be able to directly use the bbcode though)

BeFunky_Design232.jpg

-------------------------------------
DROM TEAM Apply Form

Code/Spriter/Any 2 or 3(Specify)/Beta Tester/Youtube Showcaser/Other(Specify) (Select one option)
(Put Option Here)
---
Skill Level 1-10
(Skill Level: )
---
Why we should pick you (1 Paragraph Max)

---
Do you have Discord?
Yes/No
(Answer Here)
(This doesn't effect your chance of getting in)
-------------------------------------

Oh, also, if you want to suggest something to add into the mod feel free to to tell me (and/or my other member(s) ) and we might add it in!
:happy::kingslime:

Last edited:
the ethereal blade looks so so good, but it is sad how you have to change it
Well, we don't have to absolutely change it, it's just that if we don't want to change it we have to remove the 2x2 pixelation that is a regular part of Terraria

Edit: I should also mention that The Death Wish (Or Corvo as I call him) was the one that made the ethereal blade

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom