PC Drow Challenge Mod

Proxiehunter

Terrarian
Found this on the browser yesterday but the creator doesn't seem to have a thread on here for it. Sounds fun, it makes the surface world toxic and creates a spawn point underground. Has a potion you can, I assume, make that will let you go to the surface for short periods of time. I'm planning to make a world with this mod tonight. Anyone else given it a try? Any known bugs or incompatibilities? If you're on the forum mod creator I hope you make a thread at some point so users can tell you what a great job you did and to point out any bugs that crop up.

I'm about to play it super modded. Hope it works out well.
Well I'm currently doing a playthrough and... it needs fine tuning. >.> the last 2 sustainability potions are called greater sustainability potions, and one is like... a MASSIVE :red:ing leap. >.> from prehardmode to post plantera... with a bit of fine tuning, making there be a few more with more time and making the second one early hard mode, then it might be perfect. its a good challenge though.

Well I'm currently doing a playthrough and... it needs fine tuning. >.> the last 2 sustainability potions are called greater sustainability potions, and one is like... a MASSIVE :red:ing leap. >.> from prehardmode to post plantera... with a bit of fine tuning, making there be a few more with more time and making the second one early hard mode, then it might be perfect. its a good challenge though.
Yeah, I noticed that. I benched that world and character for the time being, I found I wasn't having fun with the mod due to the duration of the early potions.

Back
Top Bottom