Working as Designed [Mobile] drunk world evil

CDR_Xavier

Skeletron Prime
Your Terraria Device
iPad 6 (A1893)
Mobile OS
iOS 13.2
Hi as mentioned earlier I had created a "drunk world". (I really should play this earlier but I assume 1.4 for mobile just got released earlier)
When creating this world I had specified world evil as "corruption" but after I defeat wall of flesh a large stripe of crimson appeared instead
___
I understand the "world evil per day" part for it but I thought I had specified "corruption" (and in fact, all altars outside corruption/crimson is demon altar)
-_-
I'll pay TEdit another visit I guess.

darkness666 said:
Both crimson and corruption are found in the drunk world
Precisely. But there should be only one "main world evil" and that is decided upon generation (which is affected by the usual crimson/corruption setting)
This is like getting artificial crimson set up in a otherwise corruption world.
Unless this generation is really drunk and involves true randomness in world evil generation.
Note: In previous versions of mobile it is possible to have both world evils upon terrain generation. How this affect the hardmode by then has to be tested.

Precisely. But there should be only one "main world evil" and that is decided upon generation (which is affected by the usual crimson/corruption setting)
Unless this generation is really drunk and involves true randomness in world evil generation.
Note: In previous versions of mobile it is possible to have both world evils upon terrain generation. How this affect the hardmode by then has to be tested.
it does involve randomess with evil generation, so this can't be done

yes but the world is drunk so of course it cant deside its chaotic and unbalanced and is supposed to be that

Back
Top Bottom