upload_2019-5-18_12-6-33.png

dmg 70 (86 for crit)
max hp 400
def 26
1/15 chance of dropping any piece of dryad armour
drops 5 siver 10 bronze coins
also has 1/20 chance of dropping spider staff

found in jungle usually has 1 or 2 black recluses nearby aswell

attacks by throwing spear although it is somewhat inaccurate and (depending on where you are)you can dodge it fairly easily

immune to poison and venom

this is my first armour set make so anything I need to nerf/buff or change blease tell me thanks:dryadtongue:

Last edited:
Including the buff, this armour would have 47 defence, 3HP/s regen, and a thorns effect, pretty powerful, but I guess the lack of any damage increasing stats could make up for it, placing this armour just under Adamantite/Titanium.

I'd exclude this from their drop pool. This item is meant to be locked behind the drop pool of Plantera, so it shouldn't be available to the player as soon as they enter Hardmode.[/QUOT
perhaps pygmys could only spawn once you've defeated a mech boss as a way of justifying that:happy:

perhaps pygmys could only spawn once you've defeated a mech boss as a way of justifying that:happy:
Again, it is locked behind Plantera. Putting the drop in the hands of a common enemy seems questionable, design wise. It's best to keep the weapon behind Plantera, as it always was.

Back
Top Bottom