Resolved Dryad does not have pumpkin seeds

honeycomb38

Terrarian
Hello, new to this online forum thing so hopefully I'm in the right spot! I am looking for advice on why Dryad never sells pumpkin seeds for me. I have tried verifying game files which I saw suggested somewhere but it didn't make a difference. I couldn't find any other suggestions when I did an internet search. I don't really want to have to wait until next October lol.

Thanks!

Hello, new to this online forum thing so hopefully I'm in the right spot! I am looking for advice on why Dryad never sells pumpkin seeds for me. I have tried verifying game files which I saw suggested somewhere but it didn't make a difference. I couldn't find any other suggestions when I did an internet search. I don't really want to have to wait until next October lol.

Thanks!
Hi there, are you playing with any mods? Can you show a screenshot of what the Drayd is selling.

I actually uninstalled and reinstalled while waiting for a reply and they are showing up now. Not sure what happened there... thanks anyways for the comments though!

Back
Top Bottom