Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i like the sprite...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PixelPete

Skeletron
The Dryad's Wrath is a purity themed sword that can be bought from the dryad for 40 gold during a solar eclipse

It has an alternate attack triggered with a right click that shoots a small circle of leaves (similar to the Dryad's blessing animation) to your mouse that lingers in one spot continuously damages enemies for 48 damage (same mechanic as nimbus rod).​
  • 55 damage
  • strong knockback
  • fast speed
  • 8% crit chance
  • Tooltip: 500 years of pent up anger (quoting the Dryad's Age)
  • Right click for alternate attack
In addition The Dryad comes with an extra conversation
"people say i'm peaceful but that's only because this sword absorbs all my anger, It all seems to come back to me during blood moons though"

This is a reference to the fact that all female npcs are grumpy during blood moons suggesting you know what

"
DryadsWrath.png

Last edited:
Neat idea! I like the tool-tip and the sprite.
You are on you're way to becoming a spriting master, young grasshopper

Where's the "I dislike the sprite..." option? :p I honestly can't figure what that thing is :> I like the idea though. And it seems you actually checked stats on weapons of the same tier, so this looks nicely balanced! (Awesome, normally people just mindlessly throw huge numbers onto some beloved creation of theirs.) I got some questions kinda, might ask them if you want.

Where's the "I dislike the sprite..." option? :p I honestly can't figure what that thing is :> I like the idea though. And it seems you actually checked stats on weapons of the same tier, so this looks nicely balanced! (Awesome, normally people just mindlessly throw huge numbers onto some beloved creation of theirs.) I got some questions kinda, might ask them if you want.

... its a sword. Can't you tell?

It's a sword, and what questions did you have?

No no, he wrote that, right, I got it :) I mean visually it looks strange to me. Like what are those... fins or? Some Aquaman stuff. Well, game (and games in general) does have a ton of strange looking weaponry anyway. So even left completely unchanged I'd support this suggestion.

No no, he wrote that, right, I got it :) I mean visually it looks strange to me. Like what are those... fins or? Some Aquaman stuff. Well, game (and games in general) does have a ton of strange looking weaponry anyway. So even left completely unchanged I'd support this suggestion.

Well you seem to have a pretty good sense in strange avatars, I don't see the problem

just a joke man, just a joke.

I got it, wrote higher. Questions are:
Should it be a sword? Dryads tend to use spears/spells in games/stories, kinda more natural for them. Regarding Terraria - I never actually saw what weapon does she use to defend herself against enemies (if she does at all)? Might take this into consideration.
Isn't "small circle of leaves" too humble for a "wrath" (even if it's a dryad)? Maybe a leaf tornado (like on Forbidden Armor)?

I got it, wrote higher. Questions are:
Should it be a sword? Dryads tend to use spears/spells in games/stories, kinda more natural for them. Regarding Terraria - I never actually saw what weapon does she use to defend herself against enemies (if she does at all)? Might take this into consideration.
Isn't "small circle of leaves" too humble for a "wrath" (even if it's a dryad)? Maybe a leaf tornado (like on Forbidden Armor)?
umm, I made another post roasting you damnit he didnt see it my lyfe is going down hill what has become of me

Bwah :D Just an instant impression, looks like some part of a fish to me, what can I do now :p
I don't see the fish resemblance might just be me I dunno
[doublepost=1504292274,1504292049][/doublepost]I keep looking at this and it keeps looking more like a sword the more I try to picture it as something else

I don't see the fish resemblance might just be me I dunno
[doublepost=1504292274,1504292049][/doublepost]I keep looking at this and it keeps looking more like a sword the more I try to picture it as something else
D'oh. I didn't think you'd take it that seriously (silly me, artists always do, how could I forget). At first I thought the "working" side is on the bottom, but now after I tried imagining that that's actually the BACK side (and the blade in on the top), the whole thing actually started looking like a sword all of a sudden :D
Anyway, I'm very sorry. I didn't mean anything cruel, and actually thought it's a funny minor bug in my brain that might be amusing for others to observe. Yet it became the main plot somehow, instead of other questions.
Your idea is great in any case.

D'oh. I didn't think you'd take it that seriously (silly me, artists always do, how could I forget). At first I thought the "working" side is on the bottom, but now after I tried imagining that that's actually the BACK side (and the blade in on the top), the whole thing actually started looking like a sword all of a sudden :D
Anyway, I'm very sorry. I didn't mean anything cruel, and actually thought it's a funny minor bug in my brain that might be amusing for others to observe. Yet it became the main plot somehow, instead of other questions.
Your idea is great in any case.
No offense taken its all good

Back
Top Bottom