Items DST Equipment might need a huge buff...

You know that you can use multiple food sources, right? They're consumables, so you can carry multiple types and eventually use them all. I don't see how any can possibly be "outclassed" by any other.

Also it's way quicker to catch 2 frogs than to catch any seafood dinner fish. You're underestimating how insanely common frogs are.

You know that you can use multiple food sources, right? They're consumables, so you can carry multiple types and eventually use them all. I don't see how any can possibly be "outclassed" by any other.

Also it's way quicker to catch 2 frogs than to catch any seafood dinner fish. You're underestimating how insanely common frogs are.
why would you make and carry a lot of foods when some foods are vastly easier to produce than others at a given tier? also who has inventory room for lots of distinct foods? i sure don't.

to be clear, i'm quite aware of how common frogs are. i actually put a bit of effort into collecting them when the froggle bunwich was introduced. it was still a fair bit of hassle compared to just bringing in constant buff pot fish. when they were the same tier, it was a reasonable tradeoff: active for frogs, mostly passive for fish. similar results. now that the bunwich is tier 2, the work that goes into getting frogs is just way too much trouble for the benefit. i can get rock lobster at a steady rate -- not as fast as frogs, sure, but still meaningfully comparable -- while also getting fish for tier 3 seafood dinner, and crates and other stuff on on top. without having to run around.

so yes, as i see it the frog foods are currently outclassed by other options. they are too much work for the benefit, common or not.

as for chester: i've spent the last couple hours mining with it in my pet slot, and i'm reaching the conclusion i'm going to want to keep my money trough around and do something else with the pet slot. chasing the damn pet so that i can access it to offload stacks of stuff is rather frustrating, because it runs around quite frantically, and frequently right as i'm about to reach it, it jumps off a ledge or something and i have to repeat the process. saving an inventory slot isn't worth the hassle. :dryadsad:

Back
Top Bottom