DTG: Arena of Aetheria

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrypticCataclysm

Eye of Cthulhu
Floating among a battle of epic proportions is the vast city of Aetheria, offering an oasis from the battle raging outside its walls. Some people however, still desire a challange, a fight, even inside the city. Catering to those who cant get enough action outside the city is The Arena of Aetheria.

Backstory: The Terraria Destroy the Godmodder thread has become overwhelmingly popular, this thread is made to run along-side that one, as an additional place for people to spar. If you are interested in this thread then you should first check out that thread Here.

Things to know:
1: Characters and equipment carry over from the main DTG thread, if you wish to participate in this thread please try out that game first to get used to how it works and to make your character.
2: Characters will be of comparable power to on the main thread, with occasional alterations to make things more even when it needs it.
3: In general; more creative attacks will be stronger, you may be able to beat a stronger opponent if you can come up with more interesting attacks.
4: For now, arena matches will be primarily on the weekends, but this may change in the future.
5: At the moment prizes are most likely going to be +1's, should you lose a match and not give the +1's you are supposed to then you will first be warned and then punished.

Rules:
1: Once a battle has started you may not join, there will be posts here and on the main thread to announce tournaments and matches.
2: You may most as much as you want, but please do not double post, more specific posting guidelines will be announced before each match.
3: Actions here will not directly effect the main thread, aside from the +1's, you may not charge or attack a non-arena entity.
4: If you think I'm wrong, or if I miss something please tell me, I will look over things again and try to correct the mistake.
5: Don't be a jerk, seriously, it makes the game less fun and can ruin it for other people.

Format:
Every weekend there will be a new match with different rules for each one, anyone who does the main DTG thread may enter, the only fee is obeying the rules upon the completion of the fight, winners get +1's and losers have to give their +1's to the winners.

Current Event: WRASSLE-MANIA
ARE YOU THE STRONKEST PERSON YOU KNOW!!? DO YOU WANT TO USE YOUR MUSCLES TO FIGHT OTHER PEOPLES MUSCLES!?! THEN JOIN WRASSLE-MANIA!!

1st prize: The Champions Belt
2nd prize: a metal briefcase full of money
3rd prize: a traditional wrestling leotard

The match will start saturday morning

Last edited:
{Contestant Registration Template}
Name: CrypticCataclysm
Class/Occupation: Governor
Weapons: CandyCorn Handgun Lv. 2, Wind Bow Lv. 11, Hand CANnon Lv. 11, Balance Lv. 11
Armor: Fancy Governmental Coat
Accessories: Tornado wings, Tech Gloves
Other: Golden Lute

The first event will be starting this Saturday:
Things will start off simple, Just a big brawl between everybody who signs up, The top three contestants get +1's depending on the number of fighters.
To sign up, just say "I'm signing up for the fight" or something like that

You know what time it is.
I'm in.
Name: What it says over there on the left.
Occupation: Inter-Dimensional Travel Agent & Great Guardian of Aetheria (Do I have fans in Aetheria?)
Armor
Warden: Element-Blocking Shield (Lvl. 10)
Coat of the Deep Dark: Pitch-black coat full of various armored materials (Loom)
Weapons
Everfree: Epic wild-magic spatial staff of goodness. (Lvl. 25)
Edge of the Shifting World: Dimension-hopping sword that doesn't act like a normal sword. (Lvl. 10)
Eternity's Tremor: Earth-shattering spatial hammer of pure epic. (Lvl. 25)
Ultimatum: The 'Pew-Pew Gun' from Piono. (Lvl. 10)
Accessories
Giant Bat Wing
Other
None
I also might be late this Saturday, gotta march waving an old brass stick for 7-8 hours like a boss.

Last edited:
I'm signing up for the fight. My +1s on Saturday will go to the winners if I lose.
I'll try to be on, but I might be a bit late to the party.

Name: Piono
Weapons: The entire Ultimatum line, including Ultimatum. Ircucvci, Terra Firma, Levis Ignis, Diluvium, Superosque, Vi Naturae. Probably more by the time Saturday comes.
Armor: None
Accessories: The Kayaws Emeralds, The Crimson Skull
Other: None
This is gonna be interesting.

I WOULD THINK TAZZ WOULD ENJOY THIS. I WOULD ALSO THINK THAT HIM COMING HERE (BY WHICH I MEAN HIM NOT REALLY MAKING SENSE HERE) IS FAIRLY SLIM.

HENCEFORTH, IN A FIT OF RAGING STUPIDITY/BRILLIANCE, HERE I AM. IT'S ME. ARE YOU FREDDY FOR GOLDEN READY?

NAME: GOLDEN FREDDY AKA FREDBEAR.
OCCUPATION: FORMERLY CHILD ENTERTAINER, CURRENTLY MULTIVERSAL HOBO
EQUIPMENT: THE HERO'S SWORD (LV 10) AND THE BOOM EVERYWHERE SHOT (LV 9). LITERALLY. THAT'S IT.

Sign me up!
Name: DarkSide
Class/Occupation: Dark Samurai in a Tux, Vengeful Spirit, Commander of ships and planes, Smithy, Archaeologist.
Weaponry: Black Nothingness (Lv. 25), Ocean Ravager (Lv. 10), Spaceleaf Greatsword (Lv. 10), The Artiquator (Lv. 14), many other blades.
Armor: Slendy's Tux (May change soon)
Accessories: Normal Ol' Demon Wings. Does that count? Otherwise, nothing.
Other: A couple artifacts.
Note: I'll update this when something happens.
I'm making sure I'm ready for anything.
*Ticket becomes covered in void energies.*
God damn it all.

Last edited:
I'm signing up as well then.
Name: eboLag.exe
Class/Occupation: The gottagofast time-controlling arms dealer
Weapons:
Fourth of July (lvl 10): A rocket launcher with 4 barrels, with each barrel shooting out 4 rockets(16 in total)
Ammo: Fireworks(white, red and blue)
moar shrapnel (lvl 10): *insert description*
Warp Speed (lvl 10) (it'll be completed before weekend): *insert description*
Ammo: Asteroid Bullets (lvl 2)
Lights Out (lvl 5): A lightsaber that inflicts blind
Vi Naturae (lvl 10): A nature staff
Armor:
Warp Armor: An armor capable of time-warping, creating shadow clones and time clones
Accessories:
All-in-1-hood: A hood that let's you survive while looking awesome
Hover Boots: Boots that can hover
Hi-tech headset: Completely useless
Other:
Atomic Gel
Corrupt Tooth
(not sure how Spoils of War would function in PvP)
Wow, I'll really have to start making higher-level alchemies.

As you guys sign up for the fight the Aetherians pick favorites, as the founder; sirplop is quite popular, but the rest of you aren't far behind.
And Insert, do you mean from the main thread? because they carry over from there, just not other sessions.

What do you think I mean, long grueling work and all for naught. Anyways, not like opening up shop would help in this game, guess I'll just have to steal everyone's weapons by proxy.

My first action in this game was to set up a shop, back then I was N so I let the godmodder buy all of my dirt blocks, giving me nigh-infinite money most of which has gone into Aetheria, so opening a shop can be helpful, and if you really need weapons try convincing people to give you copies of theirs.

And as of now the winners will get +6, +4 and +2, prizes will increase if more people join.
Plus in the future, there will be special event matches with custom Alchemy rewards based on the challenge, there's already one in the works.

Pff, fat chance. I've gotten by fine on weapon copying, it's just a matter of time until I rebuild my arsenal. Besides, my services are largely redundant right now, and I kind of need to focus on myself.

Here!
Name: Redstonetam15
Phantom S.D.M.G Level 4
Super Bullet Level 3
Ranged Obliterator Level 7
Ancient Virus Spell Level 3
Bullet Hell Level 8
Magic Pencil Level 2
Light and Night Level 5
Supah Exploodah 9001 Level 8
The Burny Plague Level 6
Reign of Arrows Level 6
Shell Hammer Level 4
Oh Crap Level 16
Ultimatum Level 10
Turkey Gun? Level Turkey
Navitas Nox Level 10?
The Other Land Level 14
Holy sh*t I have a lot of weapons.
Current Armor:
R Armor V2 (Loom)
Accessories:
Uber Wrench
Other:
None

Last edited:
I forgot one of my weapons.
Rapture.
Watch out for that one, I'm not going to tell you guys what it does until I absolutely have to.
Probably my 150 post charge or thereabouts.

It is basically elemental powers and complete BS. There's an entire Raptureladder, culminating in the Bane, a supreme artifact of BS. I also happened to make it by throwing a bunch of things into a random recipe.

Name: Cyanogynist
Class: Chaos Dunker
Weapons: Shroomite Windy Gauntlet (Level 14). That is all.
Current Armor: Reinforced Frost Armor
Accessories: Spore Sac, Brain of Confusion

So the Arena seems to be going over pretty well, Also does the idea of theme fights with custom alcmemy prizes sound good to people?
A couple ideas for it that I have right now are called "Marooned" and "WRASSLE-MANIA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom