Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2015-7-30_13-9-0.png

Does this mean you will be able to summon Skeletron Prime at daytime?

Didn't even know Nintendo still existed, let alone still making consoles. Guess it's true then, being stubborn enough can make you immortal even if you're nothing more than a relic :O

Hooray for development stretched over two more platforms! @_@

For those already fretting about QA and the like:

Re-Logic has been helping to test and provide feedback along the way.

This SHOULD (hopefully?) fall within the "New Dedicated QA" system as well.

I mean, nothing guarantees zero bugs - but those two factors should be a big help, no....? Proof will be in the pudding at the end, I suppose, but rest assured that everyone involved wants to get these where they need to and should be.

I have no idea on a lot of the other stuff. :p

So... this is probably the most hyped week I had.
Binding of Isaac on 3DS and Wii U?
Life is Strange Episode 4?!
Terraria 1.3.1?!
TERRARIA ON NINTENDO DEVICES!?
YOU BETCHA THE IS CERTAIN HYPE WEEK!
terraria 1.3 :eek:
terraria wiiU/3ds ^_^
Win10
Minecraft 1.9
Nintendo new NX console
Dragon Quest (pretty much all of them) are being released to the west
Dragon Quest 11 ;-; (Nintedndo NX possibly)
TONS OF NINTENDO NEWS!!!

Why has this week been such hype?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438280516,1438280431][/DOUBLEPOST]
For those already fretting about QA and the like:

Re-Logic has been helping to test and provide feedback along the way.

This SHOULD (hopefully?) fall within the "New Dedicated QA" system as well.

I mean, nothing guarantees zero bugs - but those two factors should be a big help, no....? Proof will be in the pudding at the end, I suppose, but rest assured that everyone involved wants to get these where they need to and should be.

I have no idea on a lot of the other stuff. :p
Will there ever be a Q&A Stream :eek: or some sort of Q&A inbox? I have soo many questions ;-;

I've pointed the 505 folks to the case that there are a ton of questions already. :p
c: man... Nintendo systems are one of my favorite systems. Sure right i have a ton of questions ^_^. oi this post was such a suspending reveal (which I like) but yes cant wait to see what the new exclusive features are (seems to be a trend for other terraria console games)

My reasoning behind this is because Nintendo wants 3rd party games to implement AMiibos and... since Terraria has something exclusive for every version of their game, I'd assume they will do something themed. Nintendo is all about themeing things unlike most companies.

like ye... as well, Terrraria already has a ton of Nintendo related references. IDK, gut feeling that this version is gonna be a bit different.. seems to happen a lot to nintendo console games.

I'd Think it would also have amiibo support because the new 3ds and wiiU have the amiibo feature. I dont know exactly what they might do with it but meh it is just a feeling.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438278355,1438278155][/DOUBLEPOST]PS!!! Early 2016? Can we get pre-orders for christmas pls :3
[DOUBLEPOST=1438278477][/DOUBLEPOST]like Nintendo is soo Themed... when you think of an iconic character, I at least always see mario and link and starfox and kirby and like the whole entire nintendo crew from smash.
Why does it say I made that comment? I got an alert for your post and I didn't say what was said in the quote

I just hope it will have the 1.3 assets. Otherwise I'm not getting it, that would just be dumb to not include the 1.3 graphics and mechanics plus the stuff that's always been on the console versions.

Holy crap nintendo!!!!! That's a nice improvement for the terraria community! Will it be a mobile platform or will it be its own edition?

;-; will crafting and inventory be the same as PC??? it can actually work on the 3ds and wiiu eddition because of the dual screens

Reactions: Ori
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom