Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even redigit himself said a long time ago that a 3ds port was impossible. While the version we have might not be perfect and what you'd expect on a computer, when you compare it to 3ds games (like you should) instead of PC games then you'll see how great of a game it is and that it's definitely worth the $20

I have been playing for a few days now, an I found that it crashes from time to time, please fix

With a crash, we need as much information as you can possibly give us so we can track it down.

You wouldn't believe how specific an issue can be that could lead to a crash, and without extra info to narrow down the search it's a needle in a haystack for us. To fix a crash, we need to be able to make the game crash in the same way ourselves so that we can see what is happening code-side to cause.

Thankfully these reports are rare so far, but if it does happen and you want to help then please jot down some notes. Where was I? What was I doing? What screen was I in? Which enemy? What item was I using? Just as much stuff as you can remember. It will all help.

We all play the game in a different way, and Terraria is different for everyone each time.

I must say that this port is amazing.
it has made me re experience terraria again, just like how it was the first time i played terraria.
its simply a new fresh take, to an identical game. even with the game having some bugs, its still has such a cosy feeling.
point is, Code Glue did a great job, and i enjoy it a lot.

Last edited:
The 3ds port is so fun! thanks for developing it :D

I have a question, Isn't online multiplayer being considered to the 3ds? it should've so fun to play!

Is anybody else finding the Destroyer to be very difficult? I've beaten Skeletron Prime with absolutely no problem at all, and even my best attempt at the Destroyer hasn't even made a noticeable dent in his HP. I find this odd because he is usually the easiest hard mode boss to fight.

Is anybody else finding the Destroyer to be very difficult? I've beaten Skeletron Prime with absolutely no problem at all, and even my best attempt at the Destroyer hasn't even made a noticeable dent in his HP. I find this odd because he is usually the easiest hard mode boss to fight.
It's hard to tell how close to being done you are because you pretty much never see his health bar. It's only on his head, which flies past the screen too fast to get a good look. I managed to beat it though.

Plantera on the other hand, as I've said before, does way too much damage. I have Hallowed Armor and a few Warding/Armored accessories, and literally every time one of those seeds hits me I lose a solid chunk of health, and while I can dodge them, the few times I do get hit by them are too much and I can't even get Plantera down to half health. And I can confirm this is when Plantera is not enraged, because there is a very noticeable change when it does enrage.

What was your setup for the destroyer? Despite my best efforts, his Heath bar has always been green. And you can craft the drax from the different souls and hallowed bars to get yourself some chlorophyte armor, probably would help.

Okay, I haven't been on the forums in a while, but no worries, I've been playing. I gotta say, 505 did a nice job on this version. I don't want to call it a port because it feels well optimized on 3DS. I still feel as though the menu could be optimized with more button mapping. Does it run at 30fps on the New 3DS as well? I've only played on the old 3DS.

Build 300 blocks up from a low, flat spot above your world, then use an Item that has multiple piercing, the magic dagger works well (with hallowed Mage setup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom