Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I'm curious on the pricing. Terraria on the other Consoles is $15, will these be the same? Maybe around 20? For some reason I'm seeing these as being slightly more expensive? I dunno.

I honestly see no point in doing this.
You already have so many editions alone.
Terraria Windows
Terraria Mac
Terraria Linux
Terraria PS4
Terraria Xbox One
Terraria PS3
Terraria Xbox 360
Terraria Mobile
Now are we gonna add like two more to the list?

Terraria Windows
Terraria Mac
Terraria Linux
Terraria PS4
Terraria Xbox One
Terraria PS3
Terraria Xbox 360
Terraria Mobile
Of course. Terraria's goal of being on pretty much everything ever is finally being realized.

Terraria: Now coming to Wii!
No ;-;

Meh, if they want to overwhelm themselves with a pile of work and porting, they can have fun with that.
Just makes console people angrier because they have to wait longer.

I remember this being a suggestion... I didn't really support it back then. But now I'm really excited!

Already bought the eShop cards. I don't even have the systems readily available to me yet. Woohoo capitalism.

I will buy so long as it is reasonably priced. I think $10 is the most I'm willing to spend. Charging between $4-7 would be best though...

finaly! a use for my 3ds apart from Pokémon and smash

<Double Post Merged: Please edit your original post instead of Double Posting>

Terraria Windows
Terraria Mac
Terraria Linux
Terraria PS4
Terraria Xbox One
Terraria PS3
Terraria Xbox 360
Terraria Mobile
because:

a) terraria is filled to the brim with nintendo references so it only (Re)logical to make it available to Nintendo lovers

b) because suck it minecraft

c) it gives us hope that one day in the distant future smash bros will feature our shining knight in hallowed armour as a DLC character (fingers crossed)

also you forgot raspberry pi edition

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I'm curious on the pricing. Terraria on the other Consoles is $15, will these be the same? Maybe around 20? For some reason I'm seeing these as being slightly more expensive? I dunno.
I don't know, it might be more expensive because, even though this isn't made by nintendo, all other games cost €44 (In our country, which is, a lot more than $15) It might be that the terraria game will have this price too, (I hope not ;) )

Will it support the Circle Pad Pro? Would be nice if it worked for movement as it would feel wrong using the stylus because I'm left handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom