Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was aware of the whole "stay up high method" but I didn't want to have to use a hundred mechanical worms trying to find the right height. Thanks for the help!

Did they cut the nurse's line about happy endings? Really Nintendo -_-
Try it! Talk to the nurse. I've tried a ton of times. If anyone can get her to say, "I don't give happy endings," please tell me.
It was so funny! You better not have taken out the period jokes during the bloodmoon.

Try it! Talk to the nurse. I've tried a ton of times. If anyone can get her to say, "I don't give happy endings," please tell me.
It was so funny! You better not have taken out the period jokes during the bloodmoon.
I don't think they'd just cut it, it's a T rated game after all

I think multiple NPC lines were cut, just to save some room for other things. For instance, I can't get the wizard to say any of his "No? Okay." quotes. Then again, I might be entirely wrong and I just haven't been getting them.

Also, I am just fully realizing that snow biomes appear to be cut and how many items and weapons aren't in the game. Also, pyramids seem to be much more common than PC, instead of being in almost no worlds now they appear to be in all of them.

Hahahaa no. My god how much space do you think one line takes up? Not even one megabyte. That's not why they would cut lines. Nintendo is known for filtering their games, Fire Emblem being a notable example. Nintendo is super stingy when it comes to mature content. Are you sure it's rated teen on Nintendo systems?
I think multiple NPC lines were cut, just to save some room for other things. For instance, I can't get the wizard to say any of his "No? Okay." quotes. Then again, I might be entirely wrong and I just haven't been getting them.[

I would recommend fighting Ocram before plantera, then getting dragon armor to fight plantera with.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450150544,1450150207][/DOUBLEPOST]I have been trying to farm the nazor for 5hours and I didn't get a single one, is the akn shield in jet?

I would recommend fighting Ocram before plantera, then getting dragon armor to fight plantera with.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450150544,1450150207][/DOUBLEPOST]I have been trying to farm the nazor for 5hours and I didn't get a single one, is the akn shield in jet?
Ankh shield came in 1.2 so it's definitely in. :)

Even though it's bigger than a lot of games that cost over 50?
Is it really? Kid Icarus Uprising is 20 in the eshop, lol, lots of story and gameplay to that game.
Also, I am just fully realizing that snow biomes appear to be cut and how many items and weapons aren't in the game. Also, pyramids seem to be much more common than PC, instead of being in almost no worlds now they appear to be in all of them.
See? way less then PC for twice the price.

Is it really? Kid Icarus Uprising is 20 in the eshop, lol, lots of story and gameplay to that game.
See? way less then PC for twice the price.
Considering many people have sunk hundreds to thousands of hours in Terraria I think the mobility given by the 3DS adds a lot of value. There's also the fact that Terraria has probably quadrupled the content since Terraria 1.0 for PC, Re-Logic is just too good of people to raise the price. Also snow biomes aren't cut, it's just that with world sizes being limited as they are there's not quite enough room for both them and Deserts.

This line was cut, yeah. The 3DS audience is likely to skew quite young, so we didn't want to take any chances there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom