Mobile Dualshock 4 not working on s21 (Samsung Galaxy S21, R(Android 11))

Kibar_

Terrarian
I play on a Samsung Galaxy S21 and when I connect my ps4 controller via Bluetooth it won't work in game but the controller works every where else. I tried to use it in Minecraft and it worked perfectly. I used it on my IPhone 7 version of terraria and it worked perfectly. The only thing working is the touch pad on the controller and that shows a mouse on the screen which is useless.

I play on a Samsung Galaxy S21 and when I connect my ps4 controller via Bluetooth it won't work in game but the controller works every where else. I tried to use it in Minecraft and it worked perfectly. I used it on my IPhone 7 version of terraria and it worked perfectly. The only thing working is the touch pad on the controller and that shows a mouse on the screen which is useless.
I dont know much about the android devices, but did you do the initial controls setup? (also, the UI changes when the controller is connected to the phone.)
I used it on my IPhone 7 version of terraria and it worked perfectly.
were you able to access the keyboard on the iphone ingame? (i cant seem to get my ps4 dualshock4 to access the keyboard, making it hard for me during multiplayer)

dont know much about the android devices, but did you do the initial controls setup? (also, the UI changes when the controller is connected to the phone.)
I connected it via bluetooth and I worked on minecraft fine. Or do u mean the "setup controller hardware" in terraria setting? I tried to bound everythink but it still didn't work.
The only thing that works is the L1 button that it only selects the torch I have in my inventory.

were you able to access the keyboard on the iphone ingame? (i cant seem to get my ps4 dualshock4 to access the keyboard, making it hard for me during multiplayer)
It works for me, I press R1+Down on the D-pad and the chat pops up and if I need to write something I'll have to use the touch screen
Screenshot_20210209-102132_Terraria.jpg

I connected it via bluetooth and I worked on minecraft fine. Or do u mean the "setup controller hardware" in terraria setting? I tried to bound everythink but it still didn't work.
The only thing that works is the L1 button that it only selects the torch I have in my inventory.

It works for me, I press R1+Down on the D-pad and the chat pops up and if I need to write something I'll have to use the touch screen
View attachment 307597
Did you ever find a fix? I have this exact issue on my s10e

Oh it doesn't let me map anything
You have to connect de contoller via Bluetooth to the phone then go to the "setup hardware" section in settings. Then u can map the buttons. (You have to map every button). If that doesn't work it probably is a different problem I can't help u with

Back
Top Bottom