Duck Hunt in Terraria!

btvoidx

Terrarian
Want to shoot some ducks? This map is for you!
vVx2Xyb.png

Do not let the ducks reach the ground!

kdcROYP.png

Now with 100% more Hardmode!
EqfzXeh.png

Wow, it's a Wave-Meter!
sgWykGY.png

Want to hunt 24/7? There are potions and a lot of bullets!
Ln7Xvvq.png

Come up with friends!
dukR2kD.png

Hm, online leaderboard? -Yes (Clickable)!
daMhdFx.png

Hardmode:
150% harder than normal mode! Play with friends, its too hard to play alone.
Unlocked by reaching 25 waves in normal mode.

Multiplayer support:
Play with up 4 players.

Leaderboard:
Record your playing process and send it to VoidX, creator of this map.
No recording? Okay, you can submit your score, but it cant be verified.

kdcROYP.png

Download links:
Download via Mediafire
Download via Google Drive
Cant download? Try again later.
Creator: VoidX

Last edited:
Ya know, I vaguely remember seeing something just like this before where you shoot down wave after wave of ducks and try not to let them hit the floor. But I remember it being with darts on the sides of the room and you couldn't avoid them by just standing in the middle. The game would be over when the player is killed by getting hit by too many darts. Also I remember it going to wave 100 and the creator saying that if you could make it to wave 100 it will take almost 3 hours. I remember it also changed music like every 10 waves and it would tell you when a new wave starts. There was also a lever to the left side of the map you could flip for a harder mode and it had different chests with different weapons for different levels of difficultly. Also all the wiring and logic gate stuff for the map was pretty crazy. If you had something that let you see wires and you walked over to the right side of the map you could see all kinds of stuff wired up all over the place. This was like a year ago so not sure if I remember it all correctly but I know I have seen something just like this before... But where did I see this Duck Hunt like mini-game? . . .
Even if you also made something similar, this isn't the place to advertise your thread

Oh, so this is the place where people rip off other people's stuff? Okay LOL!`:D
Your idea isn't patented, just because someone else made a duck hunt game doesn't mean they copied you. It's not like it's a super unique idea, it's very possible they never knew you had one.

Yeah, but he totally kind of did. There are way too many similarities. LOL. `:D
To be fair there's not very many ways you can make two different duck hunt themed games that different. It's like comparing two types of apples. Sure they taste and look slightly different, but in the end they're both just apples.

Ya know, I vaguely remember seeing something just like this before where you shoot down wave after wave of ducks and try not to let them hit the floor. But I remember it being with darts on the sides of the room and you couldn't avoid them by just standing in the middle. The game would be over when the player is killed by getting hit by too many darts. Also I remember it going to wave 100 and the creator saying that if you could make it to wave 100 it will take almost 3 hours. I remember it also changed music like every 10 waves and it would tell you when a new wave starts. There was also a lever to the left side of the map you could flip for a harder mode and it had different chests with different weapons for different levels of difficultly. Also all the wiring and logic gate stuff for the map was pretty crazy. If you had something that let you see wires and you walked over to the right side of the map you could see all kinds of stuff wired up all over the place. This was like a year ago so not sure if I remember it all correctly but I know I have seen something just like this before... But where did I see this Duck Hunt like mini-game? . . .
@SovereignVis, don’t advertise your own map in someone else’s map thread. Have any questions - send me a private message please.

Even if you also made something similar, this isn't the place to advertise your thread
That's just rude. Don't do that on someone else's thread for a project that they worked hard on
@Gigavoir, there’s a reason we (the forum staff) say over and over to report and move on. Because when a member tries to correct another member, it leads to drama way too often. Just as it has here, with you and Sovereign derailing the thread with the back and forth sniping. Next time, please just report it, and then ignore it.

This thread is ready to get back on track with on-topic posting about VoidX’s map.

Wow, clearly you people don't get sarcasm here. I wasn't really advertising my map I was just very sarcastically pointing out that I had already done that very same thing about a year ago. `:rolleyes:
Not the point. Please see my private message @SovereignVis.

Again, this thread is ready for posts related to the thread’s topic - VoidX’s map. Any further posts about anything other than this topic will also see their ability to post here removed.

Nice map! Although, not to be that guy, but the correct way to say it is "You beat X waves!" as opposed to "beated". Still a good map though.

Back
Top Bottom