Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Umm, no.

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
Made one anyways
54wjy75.png

Tooltip: It's duct taped, it has to work, idiot!
[DOUBLEPOST=1418005386][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whoopes, started before I read you're guidelines, I was too egear to make it:D! Don't worry, I'll fix it
How should it be colored?
No, that's actually really good. I will take it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418006764][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, that sprite import kinda failed... Its fine though, doesnt look too bad.

So you want to have hundreds if not thousands of new recipes and sprites added to the game, because you want everything to interact with this 'duct tape' item?
Pointless, ludicrous and plain insane.
Besides that, the player has all kinds of workbenches and stations available to properly repair an item and create items like terraria for critters to live in.
No duct tape needed. Ever.

Cripes, this suggestion made me sad. *sigh* Baconfry, SzGamer227, where are yououou.

I thought "Why not?"

Because really. Point out one horribly wrong thing about this suggestion.
Read my previous post. Come on, having an idea that requires the creation of hundreds of sprites and recipes for no good reason is not a good idea. x)

Duct tape is always a good idea. In fact, it is likely what will PREVENT the end of the world.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418133533][/DOUBLEPOST]
Duct tape is always a good idea. In fact, it is likely what will PREVENT the end of the world.
In real life, absolutely. In Terraria, not so much.

There's nothing in the main post requiring hundreds of sprites and recipes, though. Just a dozen or so. :p
Animals stuck to walls with ducttape? Dozens new sprites and recipes.
Put them on blocks to make them explosion-proof? Hundreds new sprites and recipes.
Duct tape can do anything? Thousands new sprites and recipes.

Anyway, there's no point in discussing this I guess, since sneaky stormconure has labeled his idea to be a joke now. Bad stormconure! Bad! *spanks stormconure with belt*

Animals stuck to walls with ducttape? Dozens new sprites and recipes.
Put them on blocks to make them explosion-proof? Hundreds new sprites and recipes.
Duct tape can do anything? Thousands new sprites and recipes.

Anyway, there's no point in discussing this I guess, since sneaky stormconure has labeled his idea to be a joke now. Bad stormconure! Bad! *spanks stormconure with belt*
:naughty:

Anyway, if this WERE to be implemented (which, as you seem to have figured out, this is a joke), the background animals sprites would just be 2 objects: the animal and the tape. Also, "duct tape can do anything" was a reference to REAL LIFE, not terraria. The duct tape on blocks would only need one sprite: a bunch of duct tape that looks like its covering a block, an it would be like the paint mechanic, not a recipe.

:naughty:

Anyway, if this WERE to be implemented (which, as you seem to have figured out, this is a joke), the background animals sprites would just be 2 objects: the animal and the tape. Also, "duct tape can do anything" was a reference to REAL LIFE, not terraria. The duct tape on blocks would only need one sprite: a bunch of duct tape that looks like its covering a block, an it would be like the paint mechanic, not a recipe.
Uhuh. That's nice and all but you're forgetting the best thing about ducttape though. *ducttapes stormconure* :naughty:

HA
IM A BIRD
I HAVE A SHARP BEAK
TAKE THAT
*shreds tape*
*runs away*
:eek: OE NOES

YOU JUST PROVED THAT DUCTTAPE CANNOT IN FACT DO EVERYTHING

89TJQ*(!@&n*(U73R5A7XDN(*#%&eVY76RQ28B9V67R89 B(fv h*#9B07#q)(v%&890B7v%*(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

All is lost.

:eek: OE NOES

YOU JUST PROVED THAT DUCTTAPE CANNOT IN FACT DO EVERYTHING

89TJQ*(!@&n*(U73R5A7XDN(*#%&eVY76RQ28B9V67R89 B(fv h*#9B07#q)(v%&890B7v%*(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

All is lost.
It can do everything that does not involve sharp objects. If it could truly do anything, there would he no way to get it off the roll!! :p

Back
Top Bottom