• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

DUDES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamon Gum

The Destroyer
His name is Terraria_Mod Maker and he doesn't know how to make mods. A bit funny if you ask me.
[doublepost=1561120748,1561120669][/doublepost]His signature says he makes mods, but hasn't made them yet? I feel like I should call bull:red: here.

Kelp

Staff member
His name is Terraria_Mod Maker and he doesn't know how to make mods. A bit funny if you ask me.
[doublepost=1561120748,1561120669][/doublepost]His signature says he makes mods, but hasn't made them yet? I feel like I should call bull:red: here.
Hey, no need to be rude. If you've not got anything nice to say you're probably better off moving on and not posting. Be me courteous in the future, please!

GUYS I REALLY NEED HELP, HOW TF DO I MAKE MODS

Also, hm... I don't really know if this is a good section for this thread to be in, the title doesnt' exactly draw attention either.
Could I suggest that you create a thread with a proper title in General Mod Discussion ?

With this sort of thing though... I think you're better off doing self-research. I can't think that many people are going to step-by-step walk you through it.
tModLoader - Official tModLoader Help Thread
This thread should be an excellent resource in doing just so. Check it out and if you still need help with certain things after that, create a thread.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as I don't think much will come of it. Hope I was able to help! Please PM me if you have any complaints or additional questions, i'll be glad to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom