NPCs & Enemies Duke Fishron Wings - A New Way To Obtain Items (Includes Other Bosses)

FR0STO9

Terrarian
Somethings in terraria confuse me. Like the fact that boss body parts aren’t able to be picked up. One thing that has really been bugging me is the fact that the Fishron Wings are obviously made of his own wings/fins. This should mean that gathering the wings/fins should allow you to craft them into Fishron Wings. This should be added into terraria seeing as it makes total sense. The other drops should not change however seeing as that would completely defeat the purpose of battling Fishron except to tell others of your achievement (not that it’s very big compared to some other bosses *ahem* “Moonlord”). Now to the other things, the mechanical bosses body parts (such as Skeletron Prime’s metal) should be able to be collected, they should also be able to be smelted down into things like lenses and extra metal. Then there is the Slime King/Queen who I do belive already drop slime. And then things like the Golem should drop rock/stone and maybe the core that powers the Golem. Or when defeating Skeletron his bones should be able to be picked up and ultimately crafted into a stack of normal sized bones or something. I’m kinda making this up as I go along but I do belive things like this should be added seeing as it doesn’t really make sense not to be this way.

I’d like it too and honestly. I don’t really download mods when it comes to terraria. In fact I never have. It’s too much trouble.

This seems like way too much effort for something that isn't necessary. Like @Spazmatism Ω said, Terraria doesn't always need to make sense. Having the loot drop directly from the bosses instead of the actual matter the bosses are made out of is a lot easier, less tedious, and makes the game more fun in my opinion.

Now to the other things, the mechanical bosses body parts (such as Skeletron Prime’s metal) should be able to be collected, they should also be able to be smelted down into things like lenses and extra metal.
It already exists, and it is the Hallowed Bars that they drop.
I know it doesn't appear to be part of it, but that's it.
I think it would be better if they dropped materials like in Thorium mod and that the Hallowed Bars were obtained via mining Hallowed ore in the Underground and Caverns of the Hallow after killing all the three mechanical bosses. It would really make more sense than it is now.

I feel like this could be as simple as using a resource pack to change the name and sprite of treasure bags or something tbh.

Back
Top Bottom