Console Dumbest deaths in Terraria

Wolf kin

Skeletron Prime
Now we have all had those moments where we are killed by a bat, or a boulder, or an explosive, but what has been you're worst/dumbest death yet?

Mine personally was when I was ore hunting in pre hardmode, a boulder landed on me but I survived and THERE IT WAS, THAT BLUE SLIME COMING FOR REVENGE, but you know, what's a blue slime gonna do? Maybe do 2 damage and kill you!

Sky island hunting with a Gravatation potion to get a starfury and right after I find one with a lucky horseshoe I walk off thinking I still had the gravatation affect and plumit to the ground.The irony.

Sky island hunting with a Gravatation potion to get a starfury and right after I find one with a lucky horseshoe I walk off thinking I still had the gravatation affect and plumit to the ground.The irony.
I had that happen before

I was fighting the eye of Cthulhu myself one time doing a hardcore run, and a falling star killed the eye and just before he died he spawn a servant, then he died but the servant was my doom

I was digging straight down and got killed. I then returned to the hole I had dug, with no platforms or ropes in place, just fell and fell and fell and was slain instantly. Good fun.

Another dumb death I had was while I was fighting Duke Fishron, I ran straight into a Cthulhunado that I could see very clearly.

I couldn't defeat duke fushron because I kept dying to the tornados, not actually him
That's the only reason I kept losing to him, but I learned a strategy to help.

Also, am I the only one who decided to try to summon a Mimic via Chest Statue and then fight it in Pre-Hardmode?

That's the only reason I kept losing to him, but I learned a strategy to help.

Also, am I the only one who decided to try to summon a Mimic via Chest Statue and then fight it in Pre-Hardmode?
I went into my friends world and he had a chest statue sommoning mimics every second. It was the worst

I switched out my Lucky Balloon and a few minutes later intentionally jumped off a cliff, assuming that Balloon sprite on my character means it works

Me and my friend are playing the hardcore run and I had to falling off of a sky island and merely survive then a slam came in hit me but I nearly survived then my friend comes over knowing that I nearly died and kills me with his copper sword

Back
Top Bottom