Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

Heh, looking back at the OP reminded me of an MvM server I once joined. Was kicked and threatened to be reported against for actually being a brony. Thing is, I hadn't said anything about it either; they just noticed my avatar and immediately attacked on-sight.

Apart from that, I can't think of any others... I kinda accidentally got someone kicked once in TF2 though, does that count? XD

koth_suijin, I had 9999 points on my Medic's Heat of Winter and I was looking to get a taunt kill for my 10000th. The match ended unsuccessfully, and the Aussie Rocket Launcher-wielding Solly on my team starts screaming into his mic about me not healing him (despite me not having seen him at all the whole match anyway). All of a sudden the team vote-kicks him with an outstanding majority vote for his outburst, and I end up going off to ctf_turbine to 'taunt Ubersaw-backstab' an engie setting up a teleporter at his base for my 10000th point.

Can't say I endorse 'only' trying for taunt kills, but feh, if it's your 10000th point on a Strange then I say go for it :3

Last edited:
I was once kicked from a TF2 server because there was a hacker on the server.

He had one of those hacks that changes your name to the name of somebody else on the server every 5 seconds as well and so nobody could kick him, before the vote kick ended his name had changed, and guess whose name they picked when trying to vote kick him? Mine, so, I get kicked when they meant to kick the hacker.

I was banned from my friends server for "Trying to take control of his server" by "Manipulating people" with my "Forbidden Powers" otherwise known as "Black Magic" . I hope that's true, then I can ink-vade the forums :V

On terraria, my friend went onto a free items server, and he got banned for griefing. Yet he was just walking around the world. He didn't even have permission to build, so he couldn't destroy anything. He is still angry about it to this day.

Once I got banned on a minecraft server for fly hacking.
No really.
But I saw like 8 people doing it and (Also knowing a nother server that ALLOWS HACKING)
I tried it.
Also, no one said it was a one-strike server :3
Edit: Also I got kicked once and for some reason I keep getting kicked by it even though it was like a year ago.
Edit Again: One time I was playing on a a server and a lot of the people were bad at it. They said I hacked and I got banned a month ago. I didn't play on the server a month ago.
(That isn't really getting banned or getting kicked, but it was sort of on topic and it was funny :3)
Edit Again Again: Once on a server someone threw a vacuum grenade and a knockback one right by a cliff, the KB grenade knocked me back, while the vacuum grenade sucked me in. Result? Kicked for flying (Happened to me twice and another person on the server once)

Last edited:
I was banned from a server by a crooked admin for not having a, "sexy," skin in Minecraft (My skin is an Enderman with a neon jacket with a creeper face on the back; classic).

Another story, back then when I had Terraria on P.C, I was given, "admin powers," for donating to a server, so I would like trolling players (but I would restore their stuff back).
One day however, I teleported to a player called, "Blobbly231," who managed to put together a very neat looking base. I first threw a few dynamite around, knowing that I can undo it using a command, but turns out this guy was a HACKER who can see players no matter what. Then, Blobbly231 reports me with a false story saying I stole his money and loot; so the server administrators had a talk with me, but my story failed and now I'm perma-banned from the server ;(.

Not sure if I posted this story already, something tells me I did but I can't find it in the comments here.

I was playing Combat Arms (Horrible FPS, espically the way it's been changed now) on a knife only server. When I joined it was me versus 3 other guys, one of them was the server admin (because he paid to be) and could kick anyone he wanted.
I ran out to the middle of the map and all 3 of them were waiting there for me, then, with leet skills that I probably can't replicate, I headshot (or headstabbed I guess) all 3 of them right in a row, I felt pretty epic. However, the game has a really REALLY bad anit-hacker system, I have not even heard of a game with a worse hacker problem. So, the server admin respawned and came back to the middle, I headstabbed him again. I was about to type in chat that I wasn't hacking when... "You have been kicked from the server, reason:hacking"

The funny thing is in Minecraft servers is that when you simply fall down for too long, you're kicked for flying because you were in the air for an extended amount of time, but when somebody actually starts flying the server doesn't give a crap about it and you have to go get an admin for assistance.

ive been vote kicked by my opponent just cause i disrupted their plan to win
edit:i have a vip card so it takes 2 successful kicks to make me out and they did it
edit 2:you need a vip card to kick opponents and they all got one

Last edited:
Joined a TF2 server. Started playing as normal before realizing that some 9-year-old on my team was sick of being killed, and had thus made it a friendly server. Promptly votekicked.

No regrets. RIP Loch-N-Load.

This entire thread is the reason I don't go into public servers at all.

Sure, let me just spend real life money to be immune to some 9 year olds power trip.
in china people are spending THOUSANDS of dollars to make themselves more powerful
edit:we are annoyed by 9 years old too we call them primary school students

in china people are spending THOUSANDS of dollars to make themselves more powerful
edit:we are annoyed by 9 years old too we call them primary school students
  1. We're talking about spending money just so a nine year old can't ban me for playing the damn game.
  2. How does any info about China persuade me to go on public servers
  3. Why would I care what you call 9 year olds.

I kept saying bad jokes in a tf2 server and eventually the admins banned me
(Most of the admins were under 10 years old so I kinda expected some kind of abuse of power)

Back
Top Bottom