Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I was banned from a terraria server well for.... Once apon a time I came to my favorite terraria server and it was just me and another player who was greifing and right after the owner came on banned us forever for misbehaving ... really I don't even know him

I was once was banned from a TF2 jailbreak server, and I was on the blue side (guards) and one medic from red decided to charge at me and hit me. I was scout, and I had the sandman, so I hit him with the ball, and the warden said I was free hitting, and the medic started a vote against me. He failed, but I was sent to red team for ever. I tried explaining, but he called me f*cker, N00b, so I called him a b*tch and told him to read the rules. I got permaBanned. I now play in another jailbreak server. The warden was 10-11 years old I;

I was once kicked off of a Unturned server because I found one of the moderators secret base
I was once was banned from a TF2 jailbreak server, and I was on the blue side (guards) and one medic from red decided to charge at me and hit me. I was scout, and I had the sandman, so I hit him with the ball, and the warden said I was free hitting, and the medic started a vote against me. He failed, but I was sent to red team for ever. I tried explaining, but he called me f*cker, N00b, so I called him a b*tch and told him to read the rules. I got permaBanned. I now play in another jailbreak server. The warden was 10-11 years old I;
Dude its ok to say the word it will be filtered out if anyone has the profanity filter on

got banned from a terrarian server because of my character .-.
Image of character: http://postimg.org/image/agqcjcwwr/
the reason why i was banned: "your character looks gothic & we dislike gothics here"
i just joined a server when i found one on the internet and got banned 3 mins after XDDD

and this is why im never finding another server again... D:

I got kicked from a TF2 server for congaing as a Medic.
While it might not of been such a bad reason if I'd been congaing and not healing my team for something like, 45 minutes, I was congaing with some guy when he started the conga before the spawn doors opened. After the doors opened, I congaed for like, 13 more seconds with the intention of stopping soon after, but then a vote kick was started on me. I had like, the second highest score out of my team too, so I was doing pretty good.

I also got kicked as a Sniper for reasons I still haven't figured out.

I got kicked from a TF2 server for congaing as a Medic.
While it might not of been such a bad reason if I'd been congaing and not healing my team for something like, 45 minutes, I was congaing with some guy when he started the conga before the spawn doors opened. After the doors opened, I congaed for like, 13 more seconds with the intention of stopping soon after, but then a vote kick was started on me. I had like, the second highest score out of my team too, so I was doing pretty good.

I also got kicked as a Sniper for reasons I still haven't figured out.
Gotta be careful with that conga man, people hate it now. (as they rightfully should)

I was BANNED (perm ban) because i said i farted. Server: Rencorner. Man, this server went so worse with time...

Back
Top Bottom