1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by AdenSword, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Jonathan.

Jonathan. Official Terrarian

"gtfo"
    I got unbanned some time later though.

2. Croiss

Croiss Official Terrarian

I got banned off a Gmod server once for not using my mic and it was just a regular build server too lol.

3. Tyrian3k

Tyrian3k Skeletron Prime

I got vote-banned from a CS:Source server for using the pump-action shotgun.
    Happens when people who would normally ragequit have to power to ban you.

4. Red Slime

Red Slime Official Terrarian

I was permabanned on a minecraft server for being launched into the air by a malicious admin with a hacked knockback sword. "Banned by (admin name) for flying

5. Burst

Burst Spazmatism

I was been banned from an Minecraft server because i jailed someone for griefing. Welp.

6. bidiguilo

bidiguilo Terrarian

Was banned for speaking english in a brazillian server.

7. GawenStarTeller

GawenStarTeller Retinazer

Getting kicked from a match in Halo 5: Guardians for team killing in Grifball. Honestly, I don't blame anybody who does it by accident because the kick notification encompasses the entire screen and you might just press "kick" accidentally to get it to go away, but seriously. Grifball is a game mode where your only weapon is a gigantic hammer that pretty much creates an explosion when you swing it, so of course if team killing is enabled accidents are going to happen.

8. Burst

Burst Spazmatism

I got once banned from a MC Server called SonicCraft.

I joined. The admin said: Who are you?
    I said: A new player, I guess?
    Admin: Okay...

"The ban-hammer has spoken."

9. ruddthree

ruddthree Steampunker

I was a part of a private minecraft server a while ago, and I was kicked for flying multiple times even for standing around, since the hack detection was kinda weird.

Edit: Now I'm whitlisted on another private server, and this happens only when I'm sleeping in a bed. Sometimes it doesn't even skip the night.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017 at 9:43 PM
  10. repeater13

repeater13 Terrarian

I saw someone get kicked out of a Discord server because they used a lenny face.

And if you don't know what a lenny face is, it's one of these; ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11. yugiohhero

yugiohhero Brain of Cthulhu

I once got reported in Town of Salem for calling someone out to report them for being named GassingJews

I was named Eden (after a character from TBOI:R)

Who gets reported?

...Me.

Thank god the Trial System exists (I even found myself on the report list and got off scot free).

My friend also reported him, so he got into the trial system and probably got banned.

RavageTheSavage likes this.