Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I got banned off a Gmod server once for not using my mic and it was just a regular build server too lol.

I got vote-banned from a CS:Source server for using the pump-action shotgun.
Happens when people who would normally ragequit have to power to ban you.

Getting kicked from a match in Halo 5: Guardians for team killing in Grifball. Honestly, I don't blame anybody who does it by accident because the kick notification encompasses the entire screen and you might just press "kick" accidentally to get it to go away, but seriously. Grifball is a game mode where your only weapon is a gigantic hammer that pretty much creates an explosion when you swing it, so of course if team killing is enabled accidents are going to happen.

I was a part of a private minecraft server a while ago, and I was kicked for flying multiple times even for standing around, since the hack detection was kinda weird.

Edit: Now I'm whitlisted on another private server, and this happens only when I'm sleeping in a bed. Sometimes it doesn't even skip the night.

Last edited:
I once got reported in Town of Salem for calling someone out to report them for being named GassingJews

I was named Eden (after a character from TBOI:R)

Who gets reported?

...Me.

Thank god the Trial System exists (I even found myself on the report list and got off scot free).

My friend also reported him, so he got into the trial system and probably got banned.

I was kicked from a group in the division for stealing all the DZ kills. Like, wtf, the loot is shared?
Another time I was comms banned off XBL for telling to switch on Overwatch Competitive

I sneezed into the mic and the admin kicked me. Then I rejoined and had hiccups. Just sayin', but he wasn't happy. And the report button was pressed a lot that day.

Back
Top Bottom