Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I didn't actually get kicked, but I was very close to. I was on a minecraft server doing some kitPvP (I don't do PvP very often) . The person fighting me was some noob, I was circling around him and he was aiming in almost the opposite direction of me. He never ended up hitting me, and i ended up killing him. I hid and restored my health and i see the chat: "darkfighter6xx was hacking! he had godmode because i couldnt hit him!" I respond in chat and say everything,i didn't do anything, you just didn't hit me because i was circling you. Eventually, an admin shows up and starts talking, and we both start saying how we didn't do anything, all that. Luckily, the admin believed me and nothing happened, the person who claimed I was hacking did not get in trouble, and happy endings for all.

Spoiling the end if the Mother Rosario arc of SAO

Making a an incest joke
">She's the reincarnation of the goddess of darkness (mainly for incest with her sister reasons)"
Then on the same server I make a 9/11 joke and I got off free

Interfering with the mods internet dating

i got banned on a tf2 server for shooting a scout from the staircase you could shoot through in the courtyard on 2fort.

also got kicked on mvm for taunting infront of a gibus with my steaming brain bucket

I was part of another community in Gta SA-MP. I went to another community's forum to say hi and got banned for spying.
Spying.
Spying on a server that has 13 y/o Admins, stolen script and playerbase, and an owner that got banned from the main server for being a little fool who DDoS-es those who ban him for hacks.

Kicked from a TF2 server because the only other 2 people on my team felt like it.
They had voice chat on, and they were like:
Guy 1: "Let's just start kicking people that join."
Guy 2: "K."
*Ripraptor was kicked from the Game*

I got banned from a MachineCraft server because:
1. I called the racetrack building ugly, got banned.
2. One of the guys from that server made another server with another custom map
3. I said that one of the blocks the theather building was made out of was misplaced
4. Got kicked
5. Rejoined
6. Server owned said "Don't"
7. I simply said "what's wrong with critcism"
8. Banned again
9. Made a server myself
10. Owners of both servers i got banned in joined
11. They acted nicely for some :red:ing reason
12. i can't even

Banned from a MineCraft server for "flying" even though I jumped from a high place
That actually happens VERY often, anti-flight systems never seem to distinguish long falls from flying...

He probably thought you had godmode because he was aiming at you on his client but his internet was crap so he couldn't actually see you moving around him

Last edited:
On a Terraria freebuild server, some Admin wanted some PvP duel; I was just quietly building and professed that I'd rather not, but they insisted.

I agreed, we went to an open space and they went 'first to 5 kills', I beat him 5 kills - zero: I got banned for "use of hacks".

I got banned from a now-defunct Minecraft server called TheMinecraftLife by the head programmer for their bukkit plugins, Zeokee. My crime? Screenshotting him sexually and emotionally harassing a younger female player and calling him out on his crap. He banned me, and I went to the forums and posted every single picture I had. I had moderator privileges, by the way. I was technically his subordinate on the server, but on the forums, where I was also a mod, he couldn't do anything. He PMed me, telling me the screenshots would do nothing. Not five minutes later, the owner of the server, who is Zeo's friend, gets on, finds my topic, and explodes on Zeo, banning him for a week for his actions. I got unbanned and admin from that stunt.
Not even two days go by and the server gets hacked, wiped, and becomes unable to be restored. Guess who let the hackers to the server? He not only got permabanned, his IP blacklisted, but the owner cut off ties with him and changes every single password he has on anything.
As much justice as this is, it ends on a low note. Zeo was the main money keeping the server afloat. They could afford to keep the server up, and as stated before, the server is defunct.
I guess, in a way, that ban stuck.

I got kicked from a R6: Siege Ranked lobby because they kept blaming me for the fact that they needed one more round win to win the entire match, when I was the best on their team

I got banned forever from some random DarkRP server in Gmod because I launched a bathtub at some random citizen.

I also got kicked for flying from Hypixel on Minecraft because I fell off the map and their anti exit system broke, so I kept getting teleported to the middle of the sky over and over again.

I once was kicked from a Minecraft server for an entire week because I asked the owner to be an admin of said server. Funny thing is one of the other admins (an IRL friend of mine) told me I'd be a great one, which was actually what prompted me to ask.

I also had a two-week ban from Miiverse for bringing up a method of hacking a game. Which at the time I was unaware of that rule, so I had thought someone reported me for no good reason.

I once was kicked from a Minecraft server for an entire week because I asked the owner to be an admin of said server. Funny thing is one of the other admins (an IRL friend of mine) told me I'd be a great one, which was actually what prompted me to ask.
It probably would have been better for your friend to ask for you, but that was an honest mistake on your part.

Back
Top Bottom