Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I got banned from a Minecraft server for "X-ray"

Turns out it was the server's :red:ty anti X-ray plugin, which spawned random ores client side and made real ores stone until actually found. It lagged and forgot to undo one of the spoofed ores which I was immediately banned for mining.

Once in tf2, I got NEARLY banned for playing scout in Mvm. I was collecting cash, but I was mainly carrying the team through a wave using memeish strats. Note most of the people, including me, haven't played much MVM.
But there was one slightly good person (10 tours), He decided to call votekick. It failed, but he's excuse was that I didn't collect cash. There was only 300 I didn't collect, and this was the second last wave, so there was a lot of money.

We all completed the tour and I got loot. Tried it in the next server, kicked.

Once in tf2, I got NEARLY banned for playing scout in Mvm. I was collecting cash, but I was mainly carrying the team through a wave using memeish strats. Note most of the people, including me, haven't played much MVM.
But there was one slightly good person (10 tours), He decided to call votekick. It failed, but he's excuse was that I didn't collect cash. There was only 300 I didn't collect, and this was the second last wave, so there was a lot of money.

We all completed the tour and I got loot. Tried it in the next server, kicked.
I've never done any tours in MvM but from what I've gathered with other people talking about it, if you were doing a tour people tend to be elitists. I've seen lots of complaints that they seem to have their fingers over the kick button most of the time, it's kind of toxic.

Speaking of which, it annoys me how many times I've been kicked from boot camp for playing Sniper at all. He's probably the most overpowered class in the entire game mode if you buy explosive headshots.

... on the other hand he's probably the most useless if you don't buy explosive headshots, but still.

I was kicked because i wouldn't give the slime staff that i spent hours grinding for away.
I was threatened to be kicked because we were starting new characters with different classes each, and the ranger (admin) had hellwing, then he dropped it and gave it to me accidentally. I said he shouldn't have it and I kept it. He then said I cheated the slime staff in. I deleted the hellwing, then he persuaded the Mage to get magic knives from his world and give it to admin. I told him don't do it. Admin threatened he would kick me and I said "boi, you dont know how to kick"

I was right, so he closed down the server
[doublepost=1507157795,1507157577][/doublepost]
I've never done any tours in MvM but from what I've gathered with other people talking about it, if you were doing a tour people tend to be elitists. I've seen lots of complaints that they seem to have their fingers over the kick button most of the time, it's kind of toxic.

Speaking of which, it annoys me how many times I've been kicked from boot camp for playing Sniper at all. He's probably the most overpowered class in the entire game mode if you buy explosive headshots.

... on the other hand he's probably the most useless if you don't buy explosive headshots, but still.
Your exactly right, one guy has kicked me twice for the stupidest reasons: Me saying brb, while someone has did earlier and avoided an entire wave, and, getting to the final wave and encouraging the team. He also mic spams, but I'm not allowed to mic
[doublepost=1507158298][/doublepost]Playing creativerse, with the admin from the hellwing story, some frick and an angery kiddo. Most of us had admin ranks. Frick wanted something from angery kiddo: BANNED AND DEMOTED. Me and admin asked why u did that. He just went on about you don't understand me. He then tried to kick admin, the owner, and succeeded. Frick came back and started defending kiddo. (He's basically kiddos puppet). Eventually owner got kicked again, and then HE WIPED THE WORLD. Guess who got hate: admin, even though he just tried to stop it.

Last edited:
Okay, Long story. Probably smudged a few details but it was 2 years ago.
Way back in the beta days of minecraft I played on a pack known as tekkit. I found one server and played solo ALOT, eventually I got active with people, donating crap to new players, providing help and I started talking on the fourms. Eventually an Admin started to take notice and promoted me to moderator. I never used any cheats as a mod, and I still helped people along the way. One day, two idiots/10 year olds walked up to my base while I was on. I asked them what they needed and they said nothing. Idiot A started breaking my wall and I killed him, so Idiot B tried to attack me with an iron sword. Unfortunately for him, red matter armor. So I killed him and they started spamming (ADMIN ABUSE) in chat.
IdoitA: ADMIN ABUSE
IdoitB: ADMIN ABUSE
Friend: Neal can you kick them?
IdoitA was kicked for spam
IdiotB was kicked for spam
The next day, I looked and saw that one of them had posted in the forums.
ADMIN ABUSE
you're admin (my username goes here) killed us in godmod and then kickedus for no reson
I replied,
First of all, I'm a moderator, second of all, I don't have godmode privlages, Finally, you were spamming in chat and attempted to destroy my house.
Of course the first admin to see this thread was the one who hated my guts. He banned me on the spot when he saw my username, but it was cleared up about 3 months later.

I can see why it was really funny, I died laughing just reading it

I got kicked for joining a server in tf2, the reason for being kicked was “bad challenge”
[doublepost=1518297817,1518297589][/doublepost]
I was threatened to be kicked because we were starting new characters with different classes each, and the ranger (admin) had hellwing, then he dropped it and gave it to me accidentally. I said he shouldn't have it and I kept it. He then said I cheated the slime staff in. I deleted the hellwing, then he persuaded the Mage to get magic knives from his world and give it to admin. I told him don't do it. Admin threatened he would kick me and I said "boi, you dont know how to kick"

I was right, so he closed down the server
[doublepost=1507157795,1507157577][/doublepost]
Your exactly right, one guy has kicked me twice for the stupidest reasons: Me saying brb, while someone has did earlier and avoided an entire wave, and, getting to the final wave and encouraging the team. He also mic spams, but I'm not allowed to mic
[doublepost=1507158298][/doublepost]Playing creativerse, with the admin from the hellwing story, some frick and an angery kiddo. Most of us had admin ranks. Frick wanted something from angery kiddo: BANNED AND DEMOTED. Me and admin asked why u did that. He just went on about you don't understand me. He then tried to kick admin, the owner, and succeeded. Frick came back and started defending kiddo. (He's basically kiddos puppet). Eventually owner got kicked again, and then HE WIPED THE WORLD. Guess who got hate: admin, even though he just tried to stop it.
Also about they hellwing story, he said he could keep it because i took the slime staff of my other eorld

So, I first got Steam in late 2014, the first games I got were Terraria and Ace of Spades: Battle Builder (ikr). So that game was fun in 2015, but even then Jagex was in the process of ruining it to the point where only absolute newbies (like myself) could enjoy it. Anyway a year and a half later I logged in again to see if it was still any good. With almost 600 hours of experience in TF2 I am now much better than I was and even playing as the weakest class ("marksman") I still managed to defeat the enemy team by myself (the enemy team was 3-5 people) and I got vote-kicked for "cheating". I don't know how one would cheat in Ace of Spades, let alone why anyone would want to. So I left for good.

So, I first got Steam in late 2014, the first games I got were Terraria and Ace of Spades: Battle Builder (ikr). So that game was fun in 2015, but even then Jagex was in the process of ruining it to the point where only absolute newbies (like myself) could enjoy it. Anyway a year and a half later I logged in again to see if it was still any good. With almost 600 hours of experience in TF2 I am now much better than I was and even playing as the weakest class ("marksman") I still managed to defeat the enemy team by myself (the enemy team was 3-5 people) and I got vote-kicked for "cheating". I don't know how one would cheat in Ace of Spades, let alone why anyone would want to. So I left for good.
drinking game, for every kicked for skill post take a shot

So, I got banned from a modded minecraft server with AoA for "flying"
Let me explain.
So there is something in AoA that can apparently manipulate gravity.
So, I go outside and I see it and decide to kill it.
But then it does it's gravity thing and the next thing i see is "Flying is not enabled on this server"
It even had morph mod.

(ノಠдಠ)ノ︵┻━┻
(Hadnt been to nether tho)

I was playing Minecraft and I was mining, so I went back to my base to put stuff back to find that all my animals were dead, my nether brick house was blown up, and all of my farms were destroyed. So I walked around and found the guy who did it, who was laughing ferociously, so I cussed him out. Then I was banned for cussing him out.

^
Yeah....

My friend has a Minecraft server (actually it's his dad's server, but his dad set up the Minecraft server for him on it), survival mode.
Every now and then I get lag for no apparent reason.
Sometimes I'm in the middle of a jump, or on a horse.
It counts as flying, somehow.
You get kicked for flying.

So yeah, I've been kicked for flying in survival mode a few times, happened to my friend too, actually.

I got banned and my entire acount deleted on armor games because I went to the 'new people start here' thread and said that I was new and ask for some recommendations for which memo was best to play. The best part was that I went through and found a couple of people who did the exact same thing!!!!
What's worse is that I can't create an entirely new account until I get my own email address.
AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
(whooo, I needed to get that off my chest.:sigh:)

I got banned and my entire acount deleted on armor games because I went to the 'new people start here' thread and said that I was new and ask for some recommendations for which memo was best to play. The best part was that I went through and found a couple of people who did the exact same thing!!!!
What's worse is that I can't create an entirely new account until I get my own email address.
AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
(whooo, I needed to get that off my chest.:sigh:)
Looks like your avatar sums it up.

Back
Top Bottom