Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

In September I've got kicked from Guildcraft (a cracked Minecraft server) for "NoCooldown" while I did not do so (proven that Minecraft's servers have terrible anticheats and biased staff that defend people who accuse of hacking).

I got kick from a roblox game for drawing all over everything(I know its not a dumb kick but it was dumb for me to do)

Got banned for making a furry joke and defending myself when somebody screamed at me, they said I provoked them, however the joke had no direction. :red: the realms in chaos discord server.

Was kicked from a terraria expert mode play through server for being a furry.
The server was created by a bunch of players who knew my friend, he invited me. I think my friend mentioned to them that I was a furry. It’s also annoying because I dont really do much furry stuff. I have one character which doesn’t even have fur, and a single costume.

What was funny is that one of their rules was against discrimination and bullying.

Last edited:
Was kicked from a terraria expert mode play through server for being a furry.
The server was created by a bunch of players who knew my friend, he invited me. I think my friend mentioned to them that I was a furry. It’s also annoying because I dont really do much furry stuff. I have one character which doesn’t even have fur, and a single costume.

What was funny is that one of their rules was against discrimination and bullying.

This is the reason why Terraria's servers are also terrible ( :mad: ) in staffing (not as terrible as Minecraft's or Roblox's). Since they would be triggered if they see you wear something related to animals (like the Fox Costume).

This is the reason why Terraria's servers are also terrible ( :mad: ) in staffing (not as terrible as Minecraft's or Roblox's). Since they would be triggered if they see you wear something related to animals (like the Fox Costume).
Yeah it’s pretty irritating, They figured out when my friend showed them pictures of my fursuit, since my character is a terraria monster. I don’t understand why the server made such a big deal over someone’s personal hobby, I guess it’s a good thing I’ve found myself a new group, since my friend stood up for me.

Knowing about military stuff. Turns out if you so much as know anything about military stuff or guns people will automatically assume you to be the next mass shooter or the reincarnation of hitler plotting your next great conquest or something. They also seem to automatically assume you're an imperialist or a racist as well.
"Sorry, we can't have this kind of toxicity here."

Knowing about military stuff. Turns out if you so much as know anything about military stuff or guns people will automatically assume you to be the next mass shooter or the reincarnation of hitler plotting your next great conquest or something. They also seem to automatically assume you're an imperialist or a racist as well.
"Sorry, we can't have this kind of toxicity here."
Sounds as stupid as thinking someone's automatically a zoophile just because they're a furry or racist just because they're not a minority.

*cough* this has been resolved and I apologized for what I did wrong while he refused to accept it and kept calling me a racist nazi even though I didn't say anything of the sort *cough*

Oh ok, Sorry that I get so defensive around this stuff, I just don't want people who were there to think I'm nazi because of the actual lies and hatred Orifan is spreading.

i was on a minecraft server with some friends, and the admin (friend of a friend) was trying to find a woodland mansion. He had stole my villagers, turned them into cartographers and killed them for a map. however, someone else was also looking for it, and the first person to find it gets rights to it. so the admin cheated and teleported to the mansion. anyways, later that night, someone joined and the admin was being a douche to them, so i said "stfu u cheated the woodland race". me and the other person racing (who did basically nothing up until now) got banned. we got unbanned eventually but still

I was one time perma-banned from a Terraria server by one of it's bots cause it thought I had infinite ammo, when really I had stack upon stack upon stack of 250 silver bullets, not that it matters today: there is now an ingame item that gives you infinite bullets and one that gives infinite arrows.

Well, I one upped myself. I got kicked from the official terraria discord server so I could join the server. Long story short discord freaked out and the icon disappeared, so I had to convinced a mod through a friend who still had access to the server to kick me so I could rejoin, and hopefully get the icon to appear again. Pretty sure that counts here.

I for one have a few.

I was prisoned in a roblox server. I was on a Polandball game (I used to like stuff like that at the time) and then I realised the 8 year old admins were doing things not allowed on roblox. I told them to stop and they prisoned me because apparently I was insulting them.

More recently, I was playing with my 6 year old sister (I believe she was 5 at the time) on a roblox dentist RP game. (she chose it, not me) and I joked about diagnosing her with cancer. Apparently 'twas racist and therefore I got prisoned.

ive already mentioned it but
1583104412687.png

found the ban message

Back
Top Bottom