Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I once joined a random Minecraft server and got banned for “creepy skin”. The said skin was just a really bad quality Link skin I had made, so IDK how it was creepy...

I got banned from the pedguin server for no reason and it said i was teleporting and using heath hacks. I think i might of been my lag and some idiot reported it as hacking.

i was banned for playing skyblock (my brother was playing bed wars on the same IP address and was a very fast clicker ) and there was a mod that moderators said was aloud (a lot said it) and then i get banned for 31 days for auto clickers (i got un-banned right after the Easter event... bye bye Easter chests ) thanks a lot brother ( sarcastically )

99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on a building about to jump. If you're part of the one percent with 3D glasses and box of popcorn and a soda yelling "DO A BACK FLIP!", copy this into your signature and hope that it happens!

i hate him hes a absolute Moran (like wheatly) you shoud see his history of ditching people

(If Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)

i agree yes face book copy's your stuff Instagram people are still investigating twitter people think is but yes i would be laughing so hard i'd probably wet my pants

Last edited:
99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on a building about to jump. If you're part of the one percent with 3D glasses and box of popcorn and a soda yelling "DO A BACK FLIP!", copy this into your signature and hope that it happens!

i hate him hes a absolute Moran (like wheatly) you shoud see his history of ditching people
(If Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)

i agree yes face book copy's your stuff Instagram people are still investigating twitter people think is but yes i would be laughing so hard i'd probably wet my pants
Please do not post this conent here. It is off topic and spam. I suggest you read the rules regarding our expectations when posting: Important - Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

You might not be posting these in the right thread.
In the future please just report the posts rather than replying yourself.

why'd u get banned for using a stake launcher?
well, it does extra damage against vampires, enough to make it stronger than sniper, and anticheat saw me and next thing i knew...
*username* was kicked
i quote wiki here: Because of the absurdly high damage dealt to Vampires, the Stake Launcher is prone to setting off anti-cheat measures when used in some multiplayer servers.

I was banned for teaching an admin to stop fooling around and report various problems.
Do you know what the only problem was there?
Coincidentally me.
I mean, a server that is going great eh?
I teach him how to build the admin to make events, I spend a whole day making a pixel art of the eye of cthulhu, and on top of that the idiot banns me.
Thank goodness that terraria server fell a long time ago, because if I come back they will surely insult me and tell me everything.
Ah, the only thing the admin was doing was abusing his powers and spawning monsters like Duke fishron.
Ah, guess who was killed multiple times and was stealed.
Exactly, me too, but not only that, but also the reason for the ban was: (Voice of reading wikipedia) You have been banned by hacks and illegal mods that give you an advantage, so you are permanently banned from Server Text.data file.
Not to say the name.

Last edited:
one of my freinds was banned on a discord server because one of the mods was angry and he was spamming a custard emoji

The server creator wanted to test the functionality of his bot (I was on the bot's community server) and banned me for a test. After he unbanned me and I joined the server again.

I got my admin taken away because I told someone to stop caring about the jokes I made. They weren't even to do with any minorities or women or whatever, they were literally just uncomfortable with a winking face that I put in chat.

Back
Top Bottom