Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I kept saying bad jokes in a tf2 server and eventually the admins banned me
(Most of the admins were under 10 years old so I kinda expected some kind of abuse of power)
In China the admins don't ban hackers but they ban account/weapon sellers they only ban the guys who does not let them get all the money we pay for weapons

Was banned hundreds of times from countless mvm mann up servers because I didn't have a high enough tour count.
I eventually finished the campaign and got some stuff but it was still annoying as hell when I got banned hundreds of times.

Can you elaborate? I don't understand.
Seriously though that's gonna need some context.

Never, ever, ever join a forum wherein the entire moderating staff are rabid feminists with a fetish for hating any sort of questioning of methods or thought processes outside of "HURRRRR AGREE WITH ME OR DIE"

I wasn't banned from a server, but I almost was.
I was on Teeria Legends and i was trading an Excaliber with some guy. What I didn't know at the time was that Teeria Legends doesn't let you drop items that you cant use because of your level, and the Excalibur got deleted. the guy I was trading with thought I was lying and he got some admins to ban me. The worst part was that the game was lagging and I couldn't chat. Thankfully my message got through and I wasn't banned.

Some smartass on B4's decided to log in with a name similar to mine, replacing a capital I with a lowercase "l" (before they were distinguishable) and used infinest to troll around while disguising themselves as me.

Well let's just say I no longer play on B4's :p

Once I was kicked from a TF2 MvM server for not being a brony. What stupid and derpy reasons have you been kicked/banned for? (For any game at all)
I had a friend who got kicked for the exact opposite reason, because he was a brony.

And they say discrimination has been done away with.

My Friend on steam said he was banned for talking to the moderator from his favorite server so he wanted me to go on and try and reason with the moderater so I whispered to the moderator and said hey and he banned me as well

Alright, I have a fairly recent one.
Playing TF2 on a Gun Mettle server, on Suijin. Everybody's playing sniper, so I just ask if somebody could play an offensive class, other than me (Because I was a pyro). Then this random guy starts lashing out at me in the chat, and after that game (and 3 attempted vote-kicks) I was eventually booted off.

The hell.

Playing TF2 on a Gun Mettle server, on Suijin. Everybody's playing sniper, so I just ask if somebody could play an offensive class, other than me (Because I was a pyro). Then this random guy starts lashing out at me in the chat, and after that game (and 3 attempted vote-kicks) I was eventually booted off.

The hell.
snipers are pretty annoying in china there are (usually) a kind of sniper only mode
I've got kicked by 9 years olds cause they envy my weapon and skill
Edit:9 years olds is usually:
have bad skill he/she usually have 0or1/10+ k/d
loves good weapons,asks for one when seen
KICK THEM ON SIGHT

Last edited:

The hell.
Oh, that reminds me of an interesting time. My team was doing jack :red: on Hightower while the other team dominated us, so I told them as much. One guy started freaking out, calling me things I won't say here. Dude was flipping out completely. Gamers are the most hateful people on the planet.

I once got banned from a server cuz i called someone a noob

BUT I DIDNT CALL ANYONE NOOB IT WAS THE ADMIN WHO THOUGHT THAT I DID idk why!

So in Minecraft if you disconnect in air and you try do reconnect you'll be falling cause you aren't logged it will back you up where you was and it will kick you cause of flying

Waaaaaat?

I remember this one from when I played Minecraft
I had 2 friends who both owned a server and they hated each other. Anyways one modded me and the other one banned me for being mod on the other guys server. He unbanned me later but it was soooooooo long ago I don't remember what happpened after that

Ah, yes. Gather 'round, time for a short story by Uncle Frog.

So, way back when, I think it was when I was thirteen or so, I'm not quite sure. Back then, much of my time after school was spent playing Call of Duty: Zombies with my little brother and my mother's boyfriend, who lived across the country at the time. Anyway, sometimes we would take a break from the merciless slaughter of the undead fiends, and enjoy a little bit of the normal multiplayer. Now, long story short, we sucked. It was a rare event to get even a .5/1 KD, and I can only think of one or two times that I managed more kills than deaths.

Now, on one day, we were running around, doing our thing. I was using ( I think ) an LSAT, and was moving in a circular motion around map and gunning down anyone I saw. Now, when the match was over, I think I made a 1.5 KD or something amazing like that. In the midst of our celebration, we got the message "You have been kicked by the host". Confused as to why that was, I immediately listened to the audio message I was soon sent. Here's what the guy said: (
Warning, NSFW language. )
"Wow go kill yourself you :red:ing camper"
I wasn't even camping. I never camped.
Some people can get so salty, man.

Back
Top Bottom