NPCs & Enemies Dungeon Boss

superscrub42

Skeletron Prime
Recently, I have found the dungeon to be a little bland. Once you have beaten Golem, there is close to no purpose to go back to the dungeon. So, I was thinking that there could be another boss. It would be Summoned By combining 5 Ectoplasm and 5 Luminite. This would give you the Phantoms Candle, which can be used infinite times after crafting. This boss, would of course be post Moon Lord, and it would be called the Phantom of the Dungeon (Phantom of the Opera reference)
New Piskel.png (sorry for the poor spriting, I'm not very good at it)
Max Life- 150000
Defense- 60
Attacks
Leech Ray (acts similarly to the Phantasmal Death Ray) 50 Damage BUT heals the boss 1/8 of the damage dealt.
Phantom Sickle (blue death sickles) 350 Damage
Melee 100 Damage
(while fighting it spawns in Dungeon Spirits)

Drops
Not sure, if you suggest it I will (or attempt to) sprite it.

I like this idea! Even though then possibility of a post-ML Boss is unlikely, I still think this is a neat idea (I would totally want a post ML boss TBH.) Nice sprites too.

Yh, I really like the idea of a 'Spirit' boss. Probably wouldn't go post-ML. Also, I assume by 'dungeon' you mean the 'jungle temple'. It could be like the collective spirit of the slaughtered lizhard tribe.

The
He means the dungeon. Not the temple, the dungeon.

The reason I am confused as to what he is referring to is not that I do not know the difference. I do. I have been playing Terraria for a long time. The reason is that he said after beating Golem there is close to no reason. Golem has no ties to the dungeon and there are many reasons to go back to the dungeon.

The

The reason I am confused as to what he is referring to is not that I do not know the difference. I do. I have been playing Terraria for a long time. The reason is that he said after beating Golem there is close to no reason. Golem has no ties to the dungeon and there are many reasons to go back to the dungeon.
I think what he meant was after beating Golem, nothing new ever happens in the Dungeon, thus giving you no new reasons to go back. I apologize if I came off as brash.

Back
Top Bottom