Mobile Dungeon Challenges!

Dungeon God

Terrarian
I have almost EVERY Dungeon item, so I am now looking for challenges to attempt!
I am a Dark Mage character, so try not to request any Melee-based challenges.
As the name suggests, I am extremely experienced with the Dungeon, so make them as hard as you want!
By the way, I play on Mobile, so no PC/Console only challenges.

I have a good one! Try and get armour polish in a post-plantera dungeon without dieing...and also without armour...

This is not exactly a battle challenge, but see if you can survive 1 in-game day (12 minutes) with only an ice rod. Any accessories/armour allowed, as long as they are mage-related. Good luck :)

The Challenge:
Beat the 3 Mechanical bosses at once.
Not hard enough?...

The Bigger Challenge:
All 3 Mechanical bosses, Planters and Golem all at once.
Still too easy?

The ULTIMATE Challenge:
Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds and/or Brain of Cthulhu, Skeletron, Queen Bee, Wall of Flesh (if possible), The Destroyer, The Twins, Skeleton Prime, Plantera, Golem and Duke Fishron ALL AT ONCE.

If you complete these challenges, I will crown you Head Dark Mage of the Kingdom of your own Terraria world.

The Challenge:
Beat the 3 Mechanical bosses at once.
Not hard enough?...

The Bigger Challenge:
All 3 Mechanical bosses, Planters and Golem all at once.
Still too easy?

The ULTIMATE Challenge:
Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds and/or Brain of Cthulhu, Skeletron, Queen Bee, Wall of Flesh (if possible), The Destroyer, The Twins, Skeleton Prime, Plantera, Golem and Duke Fishron ALL AT ONCE.

If you complete these challenges, I will crown you Head Dark Mage of the Kingdom of your own Terraria world.
EPIC CHALLENGE!!! So cool! I wold totally do it!

Back
Top Bottom