Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarecrow

Lunatic Cultist
This Raffle is over

latest

Congrats to @Teal for winning the game

Last edited:
Dungeon Defenders is a action rpg tower defense hybrid. your goal is to protect a big :red: floating crystal from being destroyed by various enemies, using weapons, well placed defensive towers, and skills. Enemies will walk along a predetermined path towards the crystal, and attack you along the way.
Terraria Otherworld?
Anyways I would like to enter because I like tower defense games, and this one looks like a lot of fun.
And for anyone else wanting to enter...
hqdefault.jpg

First of all, hats off to you for doing a giveaway. That's a really great thing to do and is really appreciated by the community.

The reason I want this game is because I used to like tower defense games, but then I stopped playing them and am looking to get back into them.

Giveaways are cool. Props to the raffler for their generosity. Sure, why not? I'll enter.

Tower defense games are how I spend a significant portion of my free time on the internet. It's always interesting to see how formulated strategies unravel.

Hmm... I have already had luck in the past, and this may be stretching it but I'll try and enter. I'd like the game since the amount of games my parents will let me purchase is very small since they think games will slow the computer to a halt, so I've resorted to other means.

And uh... Party Hard.
tumblr_mra84olCEd1s5h198o1_400.gif

-state the reason you want this game
Watched some of the playthough. It seems fun, a good diversion to have.

-link a funny picture for the lulz (optional)
I can't really find a picture. Well, one that's entirely sfw. I know a few manga that'd have safe enough pages and still be funny without full context... But google would ruin that. So, storytime.
"And this is the green room" spoke Samuel to the girl. Inside the space had been filled with many vibrant and alien plants. A hanging vine not unlike-[unfinished, but I want to get my submission in while I work on it. Don't worry, im keeping it short]

Edit: Will notify any who request it when it is complete. :)

I have a seen a ton of let's plays of this game, and I found it very interesting.
Also, I love tower defence.
Funny pic? I don't know, maybe this one:
didnt-read.gif

(It literally kills me everytime I watch it :D)
(Also, I did read everything ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom