Mac Dungeon Defenders Invasion Question

leelustig

Terrarian
How do you initiate the Dungeon Defenders invasion event? I sincerely apologize if this has already been addressed. (I found nothing in my searches, however I also find it really hard to believe that nobody has asked this yet.)
I did find on the wiki page that you must purchase the summoning items from the Tavernkeep NPC, who I'm guessing can be found randomly somewhere underground? Any specific locations so I'm not just wandering aimlessly? Does he turn up more in the jungle than in the hell area? Does he turn up above ground at all? How can I best locate this lovely beer-peddling fellow? I feel bad that he's been bound and gagged this long with nothing to drink. Please help me find him. Thank you.

The Tavernkeep can appear anywhere in your Terraria World after you've beaten either the Eater of Worlds, or Brain of Cthulhu. (Even on the surface he can appear) He'll appear like any NPC you have to find, and after you talk to him, he can move into your houses.

From there you can get the items needed to summon the event.

The Tavernkeep can appear anywhere in your Terraria World after you've beaten either the Eater of Worlds, or Brain of Cthulhu. (Even on the surface he can appear) He'll appear like any NPC you have to find, and after you talk to him, he can move into your houses.

From there you can get the items needed to summon the event.
Thank you. Looks like I won't have to excavate my entire world after all...

Back
Top Bottom