Items Dungeon furniture (lanterns, shelves, etc.) should be craftable in ecto mist

title says it all, but I'll go into it.

basically, despite it being a large map, and thouroughly scouring the dungeon I was rather dismayed to find that I only had 24/25 metal shelves in my journey world.

I really like the aesthetics of the different lanterns and shelves you can find in the dungeon, but sometimes RNG just isn't on your side with them... I believe my last normal playthrough only had alchemist lanterns in the dungeon, which IMO look similar enough to the jar lanterns as to not really make much of a difference. Personally I most like the brass, caged, and carriage lanterns, but that's beside the point.

I'd like to see the different lanterns and shelves available from the dungeon craftable via ecto mist, since ecto mist seems to be the way naturally spawning objects have been made craftable. either using normal materials (i.e. wood for wood shelves, iron for metal shelves, etc.) or dungeon materials (dungeon brick, bones, etc.) or a combination of both.

Very good idea! It always annoyed me how you'd have to search across the dungeon to obtain its furniture set. Even more annoying is how inconsistent the way the furniture set is obtained. Most of the set is only obtained by searching across the dungeon, but then there's the chest, sink, toilet, which you are somehow able to craft.

Back
Top Bottom