Items Dungeon Guardian Banner + Pillar Trophy

Terrarian 2

Plantera
Just a suggestion that I think is needed for anyone who loves collecting banners. Every 50 dungeon guardian kills you will get his banner. Like all other banners you will get increased defence and offense against the enemy (not like it does much for you, but yet again getting a buff against a bunny who cannot even defend themselves isn't really necessary either.) Check EDIT for update.

I also suggest to allow the pillars (Solar, Vortex, Nebula, Stardust) to drop trophies... they are classed as mini bosses and they are clearly missing out at the moment.

EDIT! I changed my mind about the dungeon guardian as I realised he appeared on the map when he appears (he seems to be the only non-boss/non-miniboss that does that) so I decided to change his drop to a trophy as well (less grindy but a more random, which should be better).

Also I realised 50 dungeon guardians is a little crazy :merchanteek:

Last edited:
I feel like this is a joke, because it's so silly and TERRIBLE.

AND BY TERRIBLE I MEAN YOU-SHOULD-TRY-HARDER-CONSTRUCTIVE-CRITICISM-DONT-TELL-THE-MODS-I-SAID-THAT

I feel like this is a joke, because it's so silly and TERRIBLE.

AND BY TERRIBLE I MEAN YOU-SHOULD-TRY-HARDER-CONSTRUCTIVE-CRITICISM-DONT-TELL- THE-MODS-I-SAID-THAT
This is not a "bad" or "terrible" suggestion, it is just not fully spread out and developed yet. This is a ok idea in my opinion. Dungeon Guardians are going to take a long time to kill and one mistake and you die. But the pillars trophy isn't too bad.

I support trophies for pillars, but not for the guardian. He's waaaay too strong to deal with him (also banners would be useless, since he deals extreme damage and has extreme defense).

Pillars are decent, but I'm not too sure if something would really work for the dungeon guardian other than the bone key

Last edited:
When 1.3 was announced, I thought that if the pillars were bosses they would have trophies like Ocram's, when it launched 1.3, I did not know if I had or not (since I was playing the mobile version at the time) when I went to play the PC version , I was a bit disappointed that the pillars did not have trophies, so I fully support this idea!

the Dungeon Guardian one ... idk.

The pillar idea is P R E T T Y G O O D

The Dungeon Guardian idea... just no
Hi the @APrettyGoodUser, welcome to the forums. As a new member, you may not be aware that we expect members to treat each other with mutual respect, and that feedback for suggestions need to include constructive criticism.

A dismissive answer of “no” linked to a meme isn’t constructive, or polite for that matter. Please keep this in mind if you choose to post in the future. Thanks.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message by clicking the ‘Start a Conversation’ link under my avatar at the bottom.

Just a suggestion that I think is needed for anyone who loves collecting banners. Every 50 dungeon guardian kills you will get his banner. Like all other banners you will get increased defence and offense against the enemy (not like it does much for you, but yet again getting a buff against a bunny who cannot even defend themselves isn't really necessary either.) Check EDIT for update.

I also suggest to allow the pillars (Solar, Vortex, Nebula, Stardust) to drop trophies... they are classed as mini bosses and they are clearly missing out at the moment.

EDIT! I changed my mind about the dungeon guardian as I realised he appeared on the map when he appears (he seems to be the only non-boss/non-miniboss that does that) so I decided to change his drop to a trophy as well (less grindy but a more random, which should be better).

Also I realised 50 dungeon guardians is a little crazy :merchanteek:
I like the idea of the pillar trophies,The 50 Dungeon Guardians takes long to do i dont know if 5,10 or 15 can be enough

Brooo trust me on this i was tryna loot the dungeon before killing skelletron and im glitched ina spot where i cant get out of and im farming them XD well its not realy a glitch but its still funny as hell watching me kill them with a reaver shark i got 18 keys already and ive given them all to my friends ive been doing this for over 4 hours no joke

While I have killed several dungeon guardians, I feel like it would be a better idea to make a trophy(Crafted from a skeletron trophy and a bone key) for two reasons.
1: The banner effect would have no effect, as the attack would still instant kill, and the added damage would not overcome defense
2: The vast majority of even hardcore players would get bored trying to kill skeletron 50 times.
While I know that you can't reasonably get a skeletron trophy and a bone key on the same world, this would be more for bragging rights among experienced players who would see it worth it to make another world.

Back
Top Bottom