tModLoader Durability

It looks the mod have an problem with Armor on servers ...
The armor gets damaged .. and broke .. but then in the inventory, the armor is not still marked as broken - it is full "renewed" .....

Regards

v2.6.0
  • Added ModConfig Clone method
  • Fixed config constructor
  • Removed net code; mod config sync handled with TML
  • Updated to TML11 and MH5b (including .csproj and configs)
v2.5.3 (Note: Untested with MP; may or may not address above issue)
  • Updated to MH v4.2.3
  • Changed snake case to camel case
  • Added some minor error checks
  • Switched config to use mod version for settings updates

Attachments

• Durability v2.5.3.zip
    43 KB · Views: 169
  • Durability v2.6.0.zip
    71 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
have an error in the server log file ....
;)
but not notice an in-game problem ....

Attachments

• server.7z
    1.8 KB · Views: 127
v2.6.1.1
  • Moved some code files
  • Patched some logic errors with FixPurchasedItemInfo()
v2.6.1
  • Changed config ranges to not use extreme values
  • Added durability formula output as config read-only properties
  • Added possible fix for server errors upon items reaching critical states
  • Added possible crash fix from item breakage for invalid players (?)
  • Implemented FloatInputElement for config
  • Obsoleted CustomDurabilityMultipliers in favor of PerItemDurabilityMultipliers

have an error in the server log file ....
;)
but not notice an in-game problem ....
Tell me if v2.6.1 improves anything.

Attachments

• Durability v2.6.1.zip
    83.8 KB · Views: 268
  • Durability v2.6.1.1.zip
    87.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Can you make a version, or a configuration for the mod, that items only ever lose durability on death? and set how many deaths before they require repairs?
I wanted some sort of in between Softcode and Mediumcore, because rearranging items in the inventory is not fun, but is neither near zero penalty for death

Can you make a version, or a configuration for the mod, that items only ever lose durability on death? and set how many deaths before they require repairs?
I wanted some sort of in between Softcode and Mediumcore, because rearranging items in the inventory is not fun, but is neither near zero penalty for death
You might want to look into my Lives or Injury mods. This sort of change would exceed the scope of the mod.

Hi,
have just startet with an new MP world - and the mod is basicaly run good - except the problem with the Armor ...
if the armor durability gets zero
it if displayed correct "armor damaged"
it if switched from armor slots to inventory ...
but then it have full durability again ... and can be set back to the armor slots - so practicaly no Armor durability (its self healing ;) )

Regards

Hey Hamstar, I'm not sure if you're still working on this mod or not, but I think it would be essential to add a craftable item to repair your weapon as opposed to needing the Goblin Tinkerer. The reason is because the Goblin Tinkerer is reliant on the Goblin Army spawning, which is reliant on destroying a Shadow Orb/Crimson Heart. Basically it's a tad too difficult for new players to have a method to repair weapons unless the Tinkerer is present. How about something like Dark Cloud's Repair Powder or have some new NPC move in shortly after your first weapon's durability degrades upon first usage for him to repair for a cheap cost. I'm just throwing out ideas, because for me, the Goblin Army isn't spawning even after I smashed a Crimson heart, basically I'm having :red: RNG and being reliant on an NPC for your weapon repairs, when said NPC is reliant on an RNG event seems to reliant on luck. So I'm hoping some sort of alternate method that's more in the player's control rather than the game to repair your weapons seems ideal. I hope you consider this.

Hey Hamstar, I'm not sure if you're still working on this mod or not, but I think it would be essential to add a craftable item to repair your weapon as opposed to needing the Goblin Tinkerer. The reason is because the Goblin Tinkerer is reliant on the Goblin Army spawning, which is reliant on destroying a Shadow Orb/Crimson Heart. Basically it's a tad too difficult for new players to have a method to repair weapons unless the Tinkerer is present. How about something like Dark Cloud's Repair Powder or have some new NPC move in shortly after your first weapon's durability degrades upon first usage for him to repair for a cheap cost. I'm just throwing out ideas, because for me, the Goblin Army isn't spawning even after I smashed a Crimson heart, basically I'm having :red: RNG and being reliant on an NPC for your weapon repairs, when said NPC is reliant on an RNG event seems to reliant on luck. So I'm hoping some sort of alternate method that's more in the player's control rather than the game to repair your weapons seems ideal. I hope you consider this.
I might revisit this mod for a later version of Adventure Mode, in which case I'll consider something like that. I may even remake the mod completely, in which case it'll likely involve something completely different.

Back
Top Bottom