Texture Pack Durrani's Texture Pack Bonanza

Durrani19

The Destroyer
Hey guys, with the latest update its really easy to make texture packs and such. Which is why I'll be posting small retextures and stuff from time to time.

How to install texture packs:
1. go to documents/My games/Terraria
2. Open up config.json in notepad and turn experimental options on
"UseExperimentalFeatures": true, at first its false and you have to replace it with "true"
3. Download the "Texture Pack.zip" given here and place it in the folder mentioned above
4. Have a grand ol time

I wanted to do it for a long time, that is a retexture of the hero clothes and enchanted sword
Link.png
mastersword.png

https://www.mediafire.com/?ur2gm7qyt6j3fur
Retexture that replaces the bunny into the annoying dog from Undertale
20161121230357_1.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/?q82h0e2kbjb2c6e

Last edited:
Which stuff are you referring to?
[doublepost=1480270793,1480270730][/doublepost]Also I've been working on respriting the twins and they eye of cthulhu. They're gonna be done pretty soon
I mean the armor and space gun and shadow armor and light's bane from terraria spriting carnival

Which stuff are you referring to?
[doublepost=1480270793,1480270730][/doublepost]Also I've been working on respriting the twins and they eye of cthulhu. They're gonna be done pretty soon
Sound exciting, I hope you do more of the Legend of Zelda stuff too, it fits well with Terraria. :D

Hi, i cant get this working can someone explain to me if this still works with 1.4 or if threes a particular way to install this?¿

Hi, i cant get this working can someone explain to me if this still works with 1.4 or if threes a particular way to install this?¿
I don’t think this works with 1.4, the texture packs in 1.3 were a beta, and you could resize or down size the textures, and it caused problems so yeah, it doesn’t work.

Update here .. the hat still works if you change it to the correct format and put it in the corresponding folder the body and the pants wont, it seems the new texture have a diferent spriters format i guess

Yeah it looks nice actually, i would love for the armor to work too .. but the hat and the sword works just fine and if its just the color of the hat or the sword i cant change it easy peasy the armor is the problem i dont really understand how the "new" layout of the spriters work so i dont know where to put what in the file so the game can do the mechanics correctly .. i try it and ended up with a monster xD for torso.

Outfit zoom in.jpg

Last edited:
I think the problem with the new system is that new sprites must now exactly match the size of game sprites and that didn't used to be the case.

That enchanted sword looks way too cool for how weak it is statwise, lol/
Amazing spritework overall!

No updates to 1.4.0.5? Or do someone know what I can do for it to work?
I've been a lurker here on the forums for... quite a long while after one failed suggestion for 1.4, but to answer the question, no, this texture pack was not updated for 1.4. The file formatting required for the textures was changed, and a pack.json is now also required. But even once set up, the hat when worn is the only sprite that carries the custom texture because all the others were not the original size (which is required for 1.4), and the hat itself is also missing three pixels whenever I tried downloading it. I only used the hat in my vanity, though, so if you were interested in trying to fix it, here's a link to a guide on fixing it also on the Terraria Forums: PC - The Calamity Texture Pack

The specific post hyperlinked has all the information for updating the pack. Have fun with the nice hat!

Back
Top Bottom