• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Switch Dye, armor, vanity glitch

Hyperkatmanders

Official Terrarian
As I’m sure you’ve seen, characters are kinda bugging out, I’m having this same issue and it’s making the game really strange, my grim dye on my main character now goes behind me instead of going up, some of my characters vanity are straight up gone and nothing will change it, and all sorts of things seem off, and I can’t fix the vanity’s either by taking it all off which is just confusing

Attachments

Kushra

Terrarian
Hello I am having this same issue with my character as well ! I have posted in another form.

drazini

Terrarian
Yeah, I had this same issue on the latest update with shadow dye making everything its used on invisible and as a result my character was just kind of a blad person with no clothes on if i used it in armor slots.

Jariko88

Eye of Cthulhu
I am pretty sure that the dyes your already had on before the glitch still work and are visible, but switching to other dyes makes your character naked.

ChimeraWarden

Retinazer
I am pretty sure that the dyes your already had on before the glitch still work and are visible, but switching to other dyes makes your character naked.
Nope, I had a bunch of Black and Blue dye on, and after the update, my character was butt-naked, with the exception of the one accessory that had no dye on.

Jariko88

Eye of Cthulhu
Nope, I had a bunch of Black and Blue dye on, and after the update, my character was butt-naked, with the exception of the one accessory that had no dye on.
This is quite unusual, I am using the Nintendo Switch version of Terraria, must be different for other platforms.

Top Bottom