Switch Dye, armor, vanity glitch

Lynxical

Plantera
As I’m sure you’ve seen, characters are kinda bugging out, I’m having this same issue and it’s making the game really strange, my grim dye on my main character now goes behind me instead of going up, some of my characters vanity are straight up gone and nothing will change it, and all sorts of things seem off, and I can’t fix the vanity’s either by taking it all off which is just confusing

Attachments

• A0374327-BD7F-402B-B1EA-A91AEC0D1FFC.jpeg
    A0374327-BD7F-402B-B1EA-A91AEC0D1FFC.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 658
  • 091B2DB9-5059-42ED-99E3-A399381B9FDF.jpeg
    091B2DB9-5059-42ED-99E3-A399381B9FDF.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 523
  • 1A04A6C7-186F-4F47-B1AA-85DD3ADB42BF.jpeg
    1A04A6C7-186F-4F47-B1AA-85DD3ADB42BF.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 467
Hello I am having this same issue with my character as well ! I have posted in another form.

Yeah, I had this same issue on the latest update with shadow dye making everything its used on invisible and as a result my character was just kind of a blad person with no clothes on if i used it in armor slots.

I am pretty sure that the dyes your already had on before the glitch still work and are visible, but switching to other dyes makes your character naked.

I am pretty sure that the dyes your already had on before the glitch still work and are visible, but switching to other dyes makes your character naked.
Nope, I had a bunch of Black and Blue dye on, and after the update, my character was butt-naked, with the exception of the one accessory that had no dye on.

Nope, I had a bunch of Black and Blue dye on, and after the update, my character was butt-naked, with the exception of the one accessory that had no dye on.
This is quite unusual, I am using the Nintendo Switch version of Terraria, must be different for other platforms.

Hello, chiming in almost half a year later to say this seems to still be an issue; I just spent 5 gold on the dye vat and applying Yellow, Teal, Silver, or Brown dyes turns armor, vanity items, and accessories invisible. Mirage dye seems to work fine at least. I'm hoping there are plans to fix this?

EDIT: As a note, I'm playing the Switch version as well.

I'm having the same issue. Pink dye will make things invisible, as well as silver and several others.
This is bumming me out so much that this issue is happening for so long that I created an account here just to complain.

I Have the same problem. Apparently many people are having this problem, if this can be fixed at the journeys end update, please do so.

DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version (which will be submitted for the review process Aug 25), then to the Switch version (plans for it to be out later this year). So hopefully this issue won’t be present when that releases.

Back
Top Bottom