LsyTq3p.png
YJlezAL.png
DYE PACK
gLrR8Nk.png
ztQFoWM.png
Zc6fCwo.png

v. 1.0

bCz7fFb.gif

Dye Pack adds several brand new dyes, using custom written shaders.

To craft dyes, you'll need to buy an Empty Dye Jar (
I96U9Xn.png
)from the Dye Trader, then follow the steps below.

The current version adds a total of 14 new dyes:

jsmyGUj.gif

Ruby, Topaz, Emerald
Sapphire, Amethyst, Diamond

Crafted with 1x
I96U9Xn.png
and 5 of each respective gem at a Dye Vat.

34eAekO.gif

Bright, Red, Green, Blue

Bright Radar Dye is crafted with 1x
I96U9Xn.png
and Black and White Dye at a Dye Vat.
Coloured Radar Dyes are crafted with Bright Radar Dye + Red/Green/Blue Dye at a Dye Vat.

bCz7fFb.gif

Rising Flame, Rising Tide

Crafted at a Dye Vat with 1x
I96U9Xn.png
and a Lava/Water Bucket respectively.

5iOiAbK.gif

Crafted with 1x
I96U9Xn.png
and 5 Meteorite Bars.

GZ4aAqa.gif

Can only be obtained as a reward from the Dye Trader.

Available on the Mod Browser. Manual download file can be found here.

Last edited:
So, the Mod Browser's back up, but I can't find this mod there. Is it still on the Mod Browser or...
It should be, at least I didn't remove it. Could be a lingering issue with the Mod Browser, though. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Wwwwwow, I like all of these. I've got stuff to look forward to when I figure out that mod I've been wanting to get, now!
I can't really pick a favorite with these dyes, which is low-key killing me, but I'm definitely finding a use for those Gem Dyes. Speakin' of which...
jsmyGUj.gif

Ruby, Topaz, Emerald
Sapphire, Amethyst, Diamond

Crafted with 1x
I96U9Xn.png
and 5 of each respective gem at a Dye Vat.
I feel like if I don't mention the existence of Amber, someone else will.
Interesting how Topaz produces a more orange dye (I understand why, of course), but weird to see YELLOW take the backseat for the first time in existence.

It should be, at least I didn't remove it. Could be a lingering issue with the Mod Browser, though. I'll keep an eye out for it.
Hm, interesting. Do you know if you could maybe supply the [.tmod] file for a manual download?
Because your mod looks really cool, and it would be nice to try it out.

I feel like if I don't mention the existence of Amber, someone else will.
Interesting how Topaz produces a more orange dye (I understand why, of course), but weird to see YELLOW take the backseat for the first time in existence.
It's a fair assessment. :) The truth is that I just couldn't find a shade for both Topaz and Amber that looked good as well as not too similar to each other, so I just went with the 'original' gems. Maybe one day I'll find one for Amber as well. :D

And thank you for the kind words!
Hm, interesting. Do you know if you could maybe supply the [.tmod] file for a manual download?
Because your mod looks really cool, and it would be nice to try it out.
I've added a link to the .tMod file in the original post. I'm not familiar with how manual downloads work, so I hope that works for you. If not, give me a shout. ;)

i wish there was a way to view the dye's effects in isolation, since it's hard to make it out when the sprite has a lot of detail on it

Back
Top Bottom