Switch Dyes not working

LEONINE

Terrarian
I want to start by saying I’m a huge fan of the game. I’ve purchased it on 4 different devices (PC, Xbox360, XboxOne and Nintendo Switch) and I know this issue has been posted about before. I’ve never actually went out of my way to post a complaint but this issue has been ongoing since at least 2015 and I’m wondering if this bug will ever actually be resolved. I know it isn’t gamebreaking and I’m still enjoying the game, just not to the fullest. I’m a sucker for character customization and I would love to be able to properly dress up my characters. Any insight as to when this bug will be fixed would be greatly appreciated! Or if there is any way around the bug (other than the facetious recommendation to play it on PC). Thanks in advance! :)

I want to start by saying I’m a huge fan of the game. I’ve purchased it on 4 different devices (PC, Xbox360, XboxOne and Nintendo Switch) and I know this issue has been posted about before. I’ve never actually went out of my way to post a complaint but this issue has been ongoing since at least 2015 and I’m wondering if this bug will ever actually be resolved. I know it isn’t gamebreaking and I’m still enjoying the game, just not to the fullest. I’m a sucker for character customization and I would love to be able to properly dress up my characters. Any insight as to when this bug will be fixed would be greatly appreciated! Or if there is any way around the bug (other than the facetious recommendation to play it on PC). Thanks in advance! :)
Hi there @LEONINE, I know of a recent bug involving dyes that make the character appear without any clothes. I’m not familiar with which dye bug has been around since 2015 though. DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this issue won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

Back
Top Bottom