Dying Light

Which new feature in 'The Following" DLC are you the most excited about?

• The new "Nightmare" difficulty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dune Buggies!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Brand new map to explore

• Greater variety of firearms

• Freaking Crossbow!

• New attacks and behaviors for zombies and virals

• Total voters

Deadonarrival

Skeletron Prime
I love this game and didn't see a thread for it already. I think it's head and shoulders better than the last Dead Island. What do you guys think about it?

True, I wish they would make the game a little harder too. I leveled up so fast that I barely had to even try. I want to fear for my life every time I leave a safe zone. Being able to hack undead by the hundreds kinda keeps you from being fearful. Plus, all the high tier weapons are bladed. Where are my high level bats and other blunt objects. Need more variety than a sledgehammer.

How is everyone enjoying the new Hard mode? I started a new game as soon as it dropped. It makes it way harder. For one, your sonar ability doesnt work anymore. And zombies are a lot tougher. How is everyone elses experience with it?

Nice. If there was any reason to necro this thread, that was it. I am pumped for the Following too. Mostly for the enhanced version of the original game. I cant wait to try out nightmare difficulty. Plus, zombies and runners have new behaviors and attacks. The new map is supposed to be bigger than the last ones put together. Its gonna be epic. I'll have to start a new game once it drops of course so it will be days after release before I see any of the new stuff. What plattorm do you play on? Ps4 myself.

Holy :red:, it's really hard not to look at the walkthrough videos of the Following that are somehow already out. Seems like they're giving out pre-release access codes to random nobodies.

What difficulty are you playing on? Granted, before they added Hard mode to the game, it was too easy. Once you hit a certain point even on Hard, it got easier but not overwhelmingly so. I started a new game on Nightmare mode and its brutal. Even with the best weapons, zombies are deadly and kill you very quick. They added alot of stuff when they released The Following and you dont even have to buy the expansion to get most of it. Legend mode, another difficulty level (Nightmare) and more weapons. Try it out again, I think you will be surprised.

What difficulty are you playing on? Granted, before they added Hard mode to the game, it was too easy. Once you hit a certain point even on Hard, it got easier but not overwhelmingly so. I started a new game on Nightmare mode and its brutal. Even with the best weapons, zombies are deadly and kill you very quick. They added alot of stuff when they released The Following and you dont even have to buy the expansion to get most of it. Legend mode, another difficulty level (Nightmare) and more weapons. Try it out again, I think you will be surprised.
Normal.

Back
Top Bottom