tAPI Dynamic Difficulty

I reccomend you just update to r12, it will make your modding experience a lot easier. Many mods will be going to r12, so r10 will eventually have none left.
but a lot of mods is r10 to down version in the first furom and the makers dont update it so i will just use r10 till the mods that im using is updated

Hi arkhalis!
do you think your future r12 version will be compatible with the amazings shockah's mods? it will improve a bit the rpg style i want to play with during i'm playing terraria :):happy:

Hi arkhalis!
do you think your future r12 version will be compatible with the amazings shockah's mods? it will improve a bit the rpg style i want to play with during i'm playing terraria :):happy:
It will indeed, I should have this fixed up today or tomorrow - depends on life

oh damn just realised its for tapi r11 i will wait for it to update to r12
It "should" work as is for r12, I will have the r12 version out as soon as I fix it...sorry!!

EDIT: So, It turns out There are some tAPI fixes that need to go in before I can fix this mod. In turn, I have a fixed version but it relies on tAPI r13. Sorry all but for now there will be no Dynamic Difficulty until the new version of tAPI is released.

Last edited:
Dynamic Difficulty is now ready to roll for the latest tAPI release. Thanks everyone for being patient as I sorted out the issues. A couple of them were tAPI issues and I was unable to resolve them without updates to tAPI itself. Anyhow, after a short wait, here is the updated version!

Updated to Version 1.0
Compatible with tAPI r13a
Fixed Difficulty Adjuster not working in multiplayer
Fixed Special NPCs not receiving updates
Fixed Tile Sync Issues
Fixed an issue where NPCs would receive boosts 2 - 3 times in some cases.
Updated Difficulty Adjuster Tile Sprite and Frames (Thanks to @Grox The Great!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom