Game Mechanics Dynamic Parallax

I thought the idea was cool but I have something to say: there is no foreground in Terraria, because no object or scenario of the game passes in front of the player, that is, it is not behind something. the "middleground" exists: the solid blocks. And the background is everything that goes behind the player.

I thought the idea was cool but I have something to say: there is no foreground in Terraria, because no object or scenario of the game passes in front of the player, that is, it is not behind something. the "middleground" exists: the solid blocks. And the background is everything that goes behind the player.
Good point, depending on stylistic preferences I might advocate for the addition of a foreground if this went forward.

devs could also make transition between biomes smoother and visible on the background. Like instead of the whole background changing suddenly, one landscape could be next the other. Especially good for corruption and ocean biomes which have a too harsh transition.
I always hate getting a corruptio-ocean biome, since i usually put my angler at the ocean because lol

hope they add something like that in 1.4 or some kind of mod, i also thought it, an animated background ocean or something like that to feel more fresh would be awesome

Back
Top Bottom