PS4 e

Hi there @usernamegobrr welcome to the forums. :)

As you're new here, you may not realize that threads like this are very discouraged. Please don't create threads that have nothing in it. If you're looking to post random things, your profile is the best place. Your profile is here: usernamegobrr. Or if you're looking to chit chat with other members, the Random Chitchat Thread is best.

However, please keep in mind that spam or "lack of content" posts aren't allowed anywhere. Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions. Please take some time to look over our Important - Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

Hi there @usernamegobrr welcome to the forums. :)

As you're new here, you may not realize that threads like this are very discouraged. Please don't create threads that have nothing in it. If you're looking to post random things, your profile is the best place. Your profile is here: usernamegobrr. Or if you're looking to chit chat with other members, the Random Chitchat Thread is best.

However, please keep in mind that spam or "lack of content" posts aren't allowed anywhere. Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions. Please take some time to look over our Important - Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ
i edited the title cause im not really sure how to delete threads - if you can

Back
Top Bottom