Early game masterpieces

I had big plans in this one but they never panned out - the main base was going to connect to a MASSIVE Living Wood treehouse, but I just don't have the skills to build a tree town that looks good. The arena was where I got my first Worm Scarf - this was my first expert world. (Yes, I sucked at minecart tracks back then. That was my very first attempt on the left.)
Capture 2020-05-02 01_13_55.png

I had big plans in this one but they never panned out - the main base was going to connect to a MASSIVE Living Wood treehouse, but I just don't have the skills to build a tree town that looks good. The arena was where I got my first Worm Scarf - this was my first expert world. (Yes, I sucked at minecart tracks back then. That was my very first attempt on the left.)
View attachment 269164
First attempt that's pretty good

Finally, Corruptorum Coelis. (My worlds are all named in Latin.) This one was supposed to be a massive castle with a village on top, sort of a courtyard with a buried secret keep. I abandoned it because that spiral stair is a PAIN to navigate. I love how the moats turned out though - I was going to add drawbridges once I got actuators.

Yes, I did all this pre-Skeletron.
Capture 2020-05-02 01_16_26.png

In my defense I was on bupernorphine with breakthrough morphine full time back then. (I have a rare disorder that causes car accident level pain at all times, CNS Sensitization Syndrome.) So my reflexes were terrible, but I had plenty of time to think and build.

Last edited:
In my defense I was on bupernorphine with breakthrough morphine full time back then. (I have a rare disorder that causes car accident level pain at all times, CNS Sensitization Syndrome). So my reflexes were :red:, but I had plenty of time to think and build.
Woah I didn't know there was something like that

Lol that proves how little I know
(I'm still a kid though)
My apprentice is a kid who lives with one of my housemates part time. Don't let that hold you back, but don't let anyone give you crap for not having experience either. You have time to grow.

My apprentice is a kid who lives with one of my housemates part time. Don't let that hold you back, but don't let anyone give you crap for not having experience either. You have time to grow.
I deal with crap badly
And I'm not sure I wanna grow much more I'm already tall enough lol

Found this thread and wanted to share!
Main house, has a Thorium NPC and a Trophy, but the rest is completely vanilla pre-EoC
Capture 2020-05-06 08_50_30.png

And second is my Dryad's Tree. Chests and stuff below needs to be relocated. (Dryad hasn't arrived, tho)

Capture 2020-05-06 10_11_59.png

Thx man. I'm really new in building. Like adapting some stuff I see from there, letting my imagination free here. Kinda like that n.n
Almost everything I've ever built has been inspired by other people's builds. Expanded, tweaked, adapted, but entirely original creations are overrated if not impossible :p

I post my builds for that reason. I want to show people ways of building they might not otherwise have considered.

Here's a fishing base I built using the new bamboo material, before beating a single boss. I might lower the whole thing a few tiles, as I'm having issues with wandering eyes and bats. The initial design lacked the trapdoor up top, and now that I've added that it makes more sense to have it closer to the water.

Capture 2020-05-18 03_41_15.png
:

Back
Top Bottom