[Early Game][PC] - How to dominate the Eye of Cthulhu on first night with very little resources!

☣RazzorWind☣

Steampunker
Introduction:

Welcome. Today I shall show you a very easy way to destroy the Eye of Cthulhu on the first night
with vary little defense/attack. This technique can be useful if you are bad at boss fights.

What you'll need:
  • At least cactus armor
  • A Sawmill, Keg, and Loom
  • 60+ Mugs (120+ sand) + a furnace to smelt the sand into glass
  • Access to webs
  • Normal torches
  • and a chosen amount of Lesser Healing potions
If you couldn't of guessed all ready, this fight mainly focuses on Molotov Cocktails. They are a vary powerful consumable ranged weapon, and can be accessed
early in the game. They can be thrown to deal, 40 ranged damage. Plus they explode into flames and set the ground on fire for a short amount of time.
So since The Eye of Cthulhu is normally passing though the ground, a large amount of damage can be dealt by simply doing nothing.

The Fight:

I would suggest setting up a few campfires to help with regen. No arena needed! The fight is simple.
Just spam Molotov Cocktail at him and it will bring him down so fast, that you might be able to summon 2, or maybe 3 more eye's.

Accessories I used:

I only used early game accessories and armor. No buffs, no special tricks. What I had was:

• Warding Shoe Spikes
  • Jagged Climbing Claws
  • And a Guarding Shackle. (and yes, i know you only get these from zombies. I went underground ;) )

And this also works greatly with The Eater of Worlds/The Brain of Cthulhu!
Thanks for tuning in! :D

Another easy way to beat the eye of cthulu on the first night is to get enough iron to make an iron anvil to use in the crafting of Iron Armor, and to make an iron bow. You then make a bunch of fire arrows and just run around shooting him repeatedly. I have done it this way before.

Yea, but you should see how fast Cthulhu's Eye goes down. I might upload a video or a GIF showing this. My experiences with fighting the eye has proven to take up the whole night on the first fight. Thanks though. :p

Back
Top Bottom