• Good idea, but needs work.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Uni

Plantera
The Sniper.
A loved weapon. Incredible base damage, excellent for PvP and mobs.
However, it is hard to get. You can only get it from the Skeleton Sniper in the dungeon, after beating Plantera.
So, I present, the Granite Rifle.

Base damage: 50
Crit chance: 15%
Speed: 62 (Snail)
Knockback: 6 (Strong)
Velocity: 12
Sprite:
Granite_Rifle.png

It drops from a new mob - Granite Sentinel (it rapidly shoots homing bullets in 3 bullet bursts) with a 2.5% drop chance.
Health: 75/150 (400 hardmode)
Damage: 30 per shot
Knockback resistance: 26%
Defense: 10
Sprite: TBA
It has a slight zoom (about half the strength of sniper scope), and fires special bullets.
The bullets are blue, they home in on enemies, and have higher velocity than normal bullets, but lower velocity than the High Velocity Bullet.
Hope you like it! :p

Last edited:
Ok, Do you even know HOW to sprite? I suggest looking at this guide? First of all: It shouldn't have a white border. Secondly, it should be a 1x1 sprite, lastly, the shape of it looks HORRIBLE.

Otherwise its a pretty good suggestion. But because it can be gotten without any bosses being destroyed and the fact the bullets home, it is way OP.

Ok, Do you even know HOW to sprite? I suggest looking at this guide? First of all: It shouldn't have a white border. Secondly, it should be a 1x1 sprite, lastly, the shape of it looks HORRIBLE.

Otherwise its a pretty good suggestion. But because it can be gotten without any bosses being destroyed and the fact the bullets home, it is way OP.
I agree. the sprite looks like it was made in MS paint. its currently way to op.

@TheFoxGoesMoo

It is fine to provide constructive criticism for the Suggestion Creator if you feel they need to improve on any part their suggestion, however questioning another person's ability to sprite and outright calling it "horrible" is not a constructive way to present your feedback as it borders on criticism of the person rather than the suggestion. Your feedback could have been presented just as well without those parts in your comment.

Please keep this in mind to make feedback more respectful in the future.

Insulting other members in this manner is unacceptable behavior.
Apparently you people were never taught how to behave OR read.
It CLEARLY sayss [WIP] RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
Instead of acting like straight-up :red:s, you could've AT LEAST gave some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.
People like you make the internet a :red:ed up place as it is.

I would suggest changing the sprite as well. It doesn't look great, since of the 1x1 stuff and the shape, and it's a pretty easy get. Granite mobs aren't the hardest to beat in normal mode: All you need is some silver armor and silver-tier gear, so I suggest toning down the damage or make it drop from a new mob (Granite Sniperbot or something? I don't know) and make it spawn post-skeletron, lower the damage a bit (homing is fine imo) and this suggestion is fine.

We can see it's still a wip- that's why people react and request changes. Obviously, the wording right there was pretty hostile, but it was honest. Do you want people to blindly agree with you on everything? That'd be boring.
Of course, if you don't want to change anything, that's fine: It's your suggestion. We just want to make it better.

Yes, I changed some things.
I added a new mob and nerfed the weapon.
But I don't have time for sprites right now so if anyone wants to do it then okay :happy:

Back
Top Bottom