Weapons & Equip Early Game Summoner Accessory (And some later game ideas)

TheChaotic1

Terrarian
I am proposing we add a new accessory, or line of accessories to benefit summoners, one which I feel helps summoner exclusive gameplay without making side summons heinously stronger. Since we got whips now I have been feeling like summoners are more like lion tamers than necromancers lately, so I propose...

A CHAIR! "Tamer's Chair" Accessory - +5 Summoner Tag Damage
So when you tag an enemy with the staff, it gains +5 tag damage, and when you use the leather whip, it goes from 4 to 9. This accessory I feel, would be a large boost in early game, but slowly less important as you get deeper into hard mode.

Ideas for accessory combos!
(Putrid Scent + Tamers Chair) Putrid Chair: +5 Tag Damage, and enemies are less likely to tag you (A summoners dream)
(Titan Glove + Tamers Chair) Titan Chair: +5 Tag Damage, +10% Minion Knockback, Autoswing on all melee, and whips of course.
(Magma Stone + Tamers Chair) Magma Chair: +5 Tag Damage, And minions inflict On Fire debuff.

All of these really only take effect if you use whips or staves to direct your minions, so it's ideal for a solo summoner build. Plus how cute would the lil terrarian look holding a chair and flicking the whip.
When would we get it? I am feeling like it could either be made from the stool, or be found in the desert, that place always needs more loot.

Back
Top Bottom