Weapons & Equip Early Pre-Hardmode Summoner Armor

Foxvoid

Terrarian
Summoner needs more then one set in prehardmode, and I believe I have made a balanced set.
The feather set, crafted with 45 feathers.
Feather Headset: Requires 13 feathers, crafted with an anvil. Gives 5% more summon damage.
Feather Bodysuit: Requires 17 feathers, crafted with an anvil. Gives 5% more summon damage.
Feather Leggings: Requires 15 feathers, crafted with an anvil. Gives 5% more summon damage.
Set Bonus: 1 extra minion.

Sorry for bad formatting, but I've made what it might look like if it is implemented.
2020-07-28_23.37.53.png

I also tried to make an early Pre-Hardmode summoner armor. The Fungi armor.

Fungi_armor.png
male
Fungi_armor_female.png
female

Fungi_Helmet.png
Fungi Helmet: Requires 40 mushrooms and 30 mud blocks, crafted with an work bench. Gives 2 defense and increases summon damage by 3%.

Fungi_Breastplate.png
Fungi Breastplate: Requires 60 mushrooms and 40 mud blocks, crafted with an work bench. Gives 2 defense and increases summon damage by 3%.

Fungi_Leggings.png
Fungi Leggings: Requires 50 mushrooms and 35 mud blocks, crafted with an work bench. Gives 2 defense and increases summon damage by 3%.

Set Bonus: Increases minion damage by 6%, increases your max number of minions (+1 minion) and reduces the cooldown of healing potions (-10 seconds).

I personally would prefer Living Wood Armor, but shrooms and feathers are fine as well.
I agree, I feel it would the most fitting material, but I decided to make the mushroom one because theres already so many versions of the living wood armor out there.

Great idea, however I think the set bonus damage should be split evenly over the pieces, and depending where it is in progression the extra minion should be removed or put on a different piece, because that is an amazing set bonus by itself.
I also tried to make an early Pre-Hardmode summoner armor. The Fungi armor.

View attachment 285096 male View attachment 285097 female

View attachment 285098 Fungi Helmet: Requires 40 mushrooms and 30 mud blocks, crafted with an work bench. Gives 2 defense and increases summon damage by 3%.

View attachment 285099Fungi Breastplate: Requires 60 mushrooms and 40 mud blocks, crafted with an work bench. Gives 2 defense and increases summon damage by 3%.

View attachment 285100 Fungi Leggings: Requires 50 mushrooms and 35 mud blocks, crafted with an work bench. Gives 2 defense and increases summon damage by 3%.

Set Bonus: Increases minion damage by 6%, increases your max number of minions (+1 minion) and reduces the cooldown of healing potions (-10 seconds).

Hmm yeah, maybe I can put the +1 minion on the breastplate. And about the damage increases, I tried to balance them with the bee armor ones, being 4%(headgear) 4%( breastplate) 5%(greaves) and 10%(set bonus), giving a total of 23% increase, and the total of the fungi armor being 15%.

Great idea, however I think the set bonus damage should be split evenly over the pieces, and depending where it is in progression the extra minion should be removed or put on a different piece, because that is an amazing set bonus by itself.

Yeah I tried to balance it with bee armor too, with 15% damage.
Hmm yeah, maybe I can put the +1 minion on the breastplate. And about the damage increases, I tried to balance them with the bee armor ones, being 4%(headgear) 4%( breastplate) 5%(greaves) and 10%(set bonus), giving a total of 23% increase, and the total of the fungi armor being 15%.

I think it should be sold by a “castor” npc, which would be like a summoner version of the wizard and found in the cavern layer after eye of chuthlu

Back
Top Bottom