Switch East side of map bug

UnknownGamerz

Terrarian
The east side of the map always crashes when I reach the ocean biome or the end of of that side, I've tried multiple times but it always ends up crashing when I arrive there. Otherwise, I'm having a blast with the game though it would be preferably better if I could also explore that side of the map.

Just try to zoom all the way the entire world, just try to use west side of the ocean, it will never crash or try it in small world.

The east side of the map always crashes when I reach the ocean biome or the end of of that side, I've tried multiple times but it always ends up crashing when I arrive there. Otherwise, I'm having a blast with the game though it would be preferably better if I could also explore that side of the map.
A few testing ideas to help narrow down the problem:

Have you tried creating multiple new worlds from scratch, to see if the problem persists? It's helpful to find out if it's only that particular world/seed is broken, or if it's a phenomenon across many other fresh new generated worlds.

Try generating different world sizes. Small is easiest to test, but trying 1 or 2 of each size can help find out if the problem relates to world size.

And one more thing to test would be copying the seed of the world that's the problem, and creating a whole new one with that seed (NOT just copying the existing world file, though that could be a possible thing to try too?). And see if the problem still persists.

Could be a world gen issue, file corruption, etc. These would be a few ways to try to find out.

I came here to report this bug and already found it mentioned on the first page. So it seems to be a consistent error.

Stats:
- Large world
- Zoomed out quite a bit
- blood corruption biome
- eye of chulchu defeated
- 2 meteors spawned on left side of map

Game simply crashes when nearing the furthest east side of the map.

Yes I came here to report it i keep getting half way through duke then it says sorry the system was closed because an error occured

Back
Top Bottom