Mobile Easter/Thanksgiving event ideas (Sprites appreciated)

Good idea?

• Good

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • okay, but needs work, (please post suggestion)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

BlueBeoWulf

The Destroyer
Okay, so everyone has said this before, but seriously: Lepus and Turkor are just not needed. Lepus is overpowered for the time when he's supposed to be fought, Turkor is ridiculously easy to destroy. Turkor needs to be buffed, with more drops, and Lepus needs to have his health and damage nerfed.

I'm suggesting a second boss for Easter, maybe a massive demonic chick bird, and basically, at random times, he's spawned in in the purity as a giant chocolate egg. After breaking it with a pickaxe/hammer, then the chickadee boss spawns. (lol it really needs a name), with 30,000 health and 65 damage.

He has two forms: The first form, it's a chickadee with red eyes and with bright yellowish feathers.

The second stage is him, with red, glowing eyes, bared teeth in his beak, and without any feathers, cut up and bruised. His damage ups to 75, and his health at that point will be 10,000 health.

He has several attacks:
First: He coughs up jelly beans out of his mouth, which bounce twice before exploding, dealing 30 damage. He fires a volley of three.

Second is that he flaps his wings and charges back and forth, similar to Queen Bee.

Lastly: he shoots feathers similar to a harpy, but they travel much faster and deal much more damage.

His drops would be as follows:

Carrot assault rifle (an idea I just came up with, pretty sure it's not in the game already, idk,), which drops with 100 carrots, and you can buy more ammo from the arms dealer, and it's basically a MegaShark with more damage and rate of fire, but without the chance to not consume ammo.
Jelly Bean grenades, which are basically grenades, but with 75 damage. He could drop 0-10.
Bunny Ears(small chance): They are wings with the same wing power and everything as spectre wings, but glide speed is 50% slower, and they aren't like traditional wings, worn on the back, but instead appear on the head, as, well, oversized bunny ears.
UPDATED WEAPONS:
Chocolate staff: (Looks like a gem staff, but covered in drippy chocolate), shoots a chocolate sphere, which does 50 damage, and if it hits an enemy, it will go through it without reducing the 50 damage, splitting into two projectiles which travel parallel to each other.
Chickadee Wing: A boomerang which looks like a yellow-feathered chicken wing. Does 85 damage, and it flies forward in a straight line, then curves up and back, trailing feather particle effects the whole time.
Beak of Legends: A sword, swung like a broadsword, with very short range. Damage: 75.

Last edited:
The boss you were suggesting wasn't the wall of text and yet there it is. You should probably space things out. You know like having a drop section, a section for it's attack patterns, you know just something to break up the text.

You should probably come up with something for the other classes, it's not a necessary thing but it helps.

The boss you were suggesting wasn't the wall of text and yet there it is. You should probably space things out. You know like having a drop section, a section for it's attack patterns, you know just something to break up the text.

You should probably come up with something for the other classes, it's not a necessary thing but it helps.
Thanks. To be completely honest, this is my first enemy suggestion, so IDK exactly what I should do. I was trying to think of a tome/staff/sword, but I threw this together really quick and couldn't think of anything good. I'll try to space it out a bit.

an other thing what i don't like about mobile version now is that you need to kill all 3 mechanical bosses to get plantera bulbs to spawn i think they should put it back to only 1 boss has to be killed to get the bulbs to spawn because it was a lot faster to get plantera bulbs to spawn in to your world and an other thing is that they should add the biome hardmode mimics with there items like in the pc version.

an other thing what i don't like about mobile version now is that you need to kill all 3 mechanical bosses to get plantera bulbs to spawn i think they should put it back to only 1 boss has to be killed to get the bulbs to spawn because it was a lot faster to get plantera bulbs to spawn in to your world and an other thing is that they should add the biome hardmode mimics with there items like in the pc version.
Well we will get the biome mimics when and if mobile gets 1.3. The plantera bulb was fixed for game progression reasons.

Well we will get the biome mimics when and if mobile gets 1.3. The plantera bulb was fixed for game progression reasons.
thank god for that also an other problem was that the frost hidra is not working for me is it a bug?

The already existing content. I can't even read your suggestion, it is a wall of text. You should make it more organized
It's semi-organized. Do you mean I should put it in spoilers? I'm relatively new to TCF, so I need all the help I can get.

It's semi-organized. Do you mean I should put it in spoilers? I'm relatively new to TCF, so I need all the help I can get.
You should make an introductory area, then say what you propose. Put the actual boss in spoilers, the drops and items in a separate spoiler

Back
Top Bottom